Chapter 36: Supernatural Book

Chapter 36:

In the bunker in the control room.

Dean enters the bunker. An arrow comes flying in his general direction, getting stuck in the handrail a few feet in front.

Dean: The hell?

Kevin and Ava both stands up from behind their barricade of books and a flipped-over table, holding a crossbow.

Ava: dad!
Kevin: Dean? You're alive!

Dean: Yeah, 'cause you're a crappy shot...

Dean pulls the arrow out of the handrail.

Dean: ...Katniss. *heads downstairs*

Ava: *hits his shoulder and gets up* I told you it was nothing

Kevin: Sorry. It's been a bad couple of days. I-I haven't slept, or eaten, I...I'm pretty backed up.
Dean: Okay, overshare.
Kevin: After we talked, this place went nuts, alright? Th-there was some alarm, and all the machines were freaking out, and the bunker just locked down! I couldn't open the door, my cellphone stopped working, I thought the world was ending!

Ava: I told him he was over reacting, right?

Dean: Close. (beat) The angels fell.
Kevin: The... what does that mean?

Ava: is that a bad thing?
Dean: Nothing good. (he takes the crossbow from Kevin) Listen, next time the world's ending, grab a gun.

Ava: *smack the back of Kevin's head* I told you he would say that

Dean puts the crossbow down on the table and starts to walk away, taking out his cellphone.

Dean: I got service.

Ava checks her phone to see al her notifications has pop up and Ava said.

Ava: sweet, oh no look at all my miss calls and texts from my friends *starts texting them immediately*

Dean rolled his eyes and Kevin flips a switch on the bunker's control panel. Lights turn on and there's a sound of mechanics whirring into action.

Kevin: It's back online. Maybe when you opened the door from the outside door, it reset the system.

Dean: Yeah, okay, let's go with that.

Sam enters with Crowley, handcuffed, blindfolded and with earmuffs on.

Sam: Hey. All good?

Ava: *not looking up from her phone* hi Uncle Sam
Dean: Is it ever. Come on.

Sam and Dean leave with Crowley as Kevin looks on.

Kevin: (Whispers) No.

Ava: *looks up* what?

Kevin: you haven't been paying attention have you

Ava: look I haven't eaten or sleep in the past few days neither have you. You're probably just exhausted

Crowley has been chained to a chair in the center of a Devil's Trap. Dean pulls off his hood and tears the duct tape of his mouth.

Crowley: Ahh! Hello.

Dean punches him in the face.

Dean: Never get tired of doing that.

Crowley grunts and looks at the wall full of torture implements.

Crowley: Homey. Where did you get this fantastic little treehouse?

Sam: Alright, here's how it's gonna go. You're giving us the name of every demon on earth, and the people they're possessing.
Crowley: Am I? Doesn't sound like me.
Sam: I saw you break down, Crowley. When I was trying to cure you, I know a part of you was human again, maybe still is.
Crowley: Blah blah, boohoo. Done? Good. 'Cause this is what I know. I'm not giving you anything. Why would I? You have no leverage, darlings. You're not gonna close the gates of Hell, because you didn't, you're not gonna kill me, because you haven't. So what's left?
Dean: We have a few ideas.
Crowley: Torture. Brilliant. Can't wait to see Sam in stilettos and a leather bustier, really putting the S-A-M into S&M. Honestly, boys. What are you gonna do to me that I don't do to myself just for kicks every Friday night?