Panthers

"Get up!" Nova said smacking her best friend with a pillow. Said best friend continued to ignore her in favor of sleeping in and not going to school. "Selena, get up."

"No." Selena grumbled, turning over in her bed and trying to fall back asleep.

"Selena come on it's the first day of junior year."

"Oh yippee another year of hell. Please I just want to sleep."

"You can't, now come on get up." Nova said climbing off the girl and going into her closet. "Did you hear we're getting new kids?"

"Yea the Crullers right?" Selena asked as she finally sat up and stretched.

"Cullens actually darling."

"I so don't care." Selena finally got out of bed and grabbed her towels. "Go cook breakfast since you're here."

"Magic word first young lady."

"Lotion." Selena said as she walked out of her room towards her bathroom to shower for the day. When she was done she walked out to find that Nova laid out an outfit for her like the good mother figure she was. "Thank you!" Selena called, she heard a faint respond and proceeded to get dressed for the day.

"Here

"Here." Nova brought Selena her plate to her vanity where she was currently putting on her eyeliner, the only makeup that Selena could do consistently without messing up aside from lipgloss and highlight if she felt like it.

"Thank you." She picked up a piece of bacon and turned to face Nova who was sitting on her bed. "So the Crullers?"

"Cullens, family of I believe 9. Plus their 3 foster children."

"Damn hella kids." Nova nodded in response.

"Although all the kids are adopted, the foster ones are just newer I guess." Selena nodded while she continued to eat, Nova decided to take it upon herself to do Selena's hair for her. Not that it was much work, just to take it out of the two simple braids she put it in. "The Hale siblings are the niece and nephew of the mother, and I think there's two other sets of siblings not sure which ones though."

"Where did you get all this information from anyway?"

"Kayla and Ashley." Nova said, referring to her older sisters. "You know how they are." Selena nodded agreeing. After growing up next door to the Kirkland family, she knew exactly how they were.
"Well shall we go to school?"

"Gotta brush my teeth first." Nova nodded and headed downstairs while Selena went to do said task. When she was down she went downstairs to see, Nova standing by the door with her bag and a cup of iced coffee for her. "What would I do without you?" Selena asked kissing Novas cheek on the way out the house so she could open the car.

"Skip school, fail and die in the span of a week." Nova said as she got in the passenger seat.

"Very true. Junior year here we come." Selena said sliding on a pair of sunglasses, that were needed as the town rarely got sun and started to drive to Ditmis High, home of the Panthers.