Wolfsbane

Selena laughed as she watched Xavier fail once again at making his shot in cup pong making Kayla and Max laugh in his face. Shaking her head Selena turned to go find snacks.

"Hey Sel." Someone said making her look up from her phone.

"Sup." She said nodding her head at the guy.

"Just thought I'd congratulate you on the win. I'm Selmo by the way."

"Thanks Selmo." Selena said looking back down at her phone. Feeling eyes on her Selena looked back up to see Selmo still staring at her. "Sorry did you want something?"

"I just wanted to talk. Get to know you." He said walking closer. "You know I'm curious."

"Not much to know." Selena said hiding how uncomfortable he made her. "Just your average high school athlete with dead parents."

"Come on there's gotta be something more. Deep dark secrets you're just dying to get out." Selmo says voice lowering as he leaned closer to her. "Got anything like that?" Selena saw Rosalie enter the kitchen and smiled a little and leaned closer to Selmo.

"I killed my parents." Selena told him dropping her voice.

"Haha." Selmo said rolling his eyes. "Everyone knows they died in a fire."

"Did they or could your dad just not find the bodies." Selena asked smiling up at him. "Your sister has played this game before. She lost bad." And how could Selmo forget. Selena had beat her within an inch of life just for mentioning it. It had taken three football players to drag her off. "Get out of my face boy." Selmo rushed out of the kitchen.

"Did you actually?" Rosalie asked looking so deeply into Selena's eyes, Selena was worried she see her as she truly is.

"Yes and no." Selena told her boldly. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"I came to apologize. My family we shouldn't have pushed you."

"No you shouldn't have." Selena said opening the fridge to grab a beer. "But it's in the past. No harm no foul."

"Please let Renesmee play." Rosalie said after a minute of silence. Selena almost scoffed.

"No. Problems aside, that threat she pulled stupid as it may seem. It shows a lot." Selena took a sip of beer. "I don't do flip flop shit. She can try for jv again. But not my team."

"Why not?"

"I just told you why." Selena said smiling at Rosalie. "It's an honor code thing."

"Look please. I'll do anything." Selena tilted her head and looked at Rosalie.

"And if I asked you to get on your knees and beg? Would you do it?" Selena asked her raising her eyebrow.

"Woah that's intense." Max said stumbling into the kitchen. "Sup blondie."

"Wow they're drunk." Rosalie said as Selena grabbed Max's face.

"No not drunk. Drugged." Selena said. "Max what'd you drink?"

"Whatever that kid gave me." Max said slurring. "You know the one that's the Sheriff's kid." Max slumped down leaving Selena to catch them.

"Fucking Selmo." Selena all but growls, looking up at Rosalie Selena sighs. "Look I know what you are. You think you know what we are. Can I ask a favor?"

"What?"

"I can take Max to the hospital. But you're dads a doctor. Can he help her?"

"Yea he can. Come on." Rosalie said leading the way through the house. Selena picked up Max and followed ignoring the calls from people. "Here sit them up." She said opening her car door.