She Knows

"Alright, tomorrow's the game with the vamps, meaning go home shower eat and go right to sleep." Selena said to her sweaty team. "No I don't care about your homework or your boyfriend, girlfriend whatever. I will not lose because of shitty tired children."

"Yes Captain." Max said standing. "So long as you take your own advice."

"Whatever Max. Now all of you get off my field and go home. And if your late, you're off the team." Selena watched her team leave the field except for Swan who was waiting for her family to get off the bleachers. "Swan, do yourself a favor and stay inside tonight."

"Why?" Renesmee asks confused.

"One because sleep. Two it's a full moon tonight, stay inside." Selena said ignoring Max pinching her arm.

"Didn't take you for one to believe in superstition." Emmett said smirking. "Do you also avoid cats?"

"Yes. Again some of us are minorities white boy."

"Seriously kid it's better to  stay inside, especially with your uh diet." Max said quickly.

"What about her diet?" Rosalie asks immediately defensive, taking steps towards Max.

"Hunting animals tonight of all nights isn't a good idea. For any of you actually, but keep the kid inside especially." Selena said, stepping in between Max and Rosalie. "See you tomorrow Swan don't be late." Selena said glaring at Rosalie as Max pulled her away.

"And here you said, no we won't say anything to them." Max mutters under their breath. "20 bucks says they disappear now. "

"Then that's their own problem." Selena mutters. "It's not my business."

"But it is I mean Sel we're." Max is cut off by Selena covering their mouth.

"We're nothing that's gonna cause them a problem. If anything they're causing us problems. Since day one, now let's go I'm hungry." Selena said. "Now let's go to your place shower, get your shit and then get home to mine."

"Alright alright." Max said following after Selena.

"She knows." Rosalie says frowning.

-

"Heard you're cooking dinner pup." Selena hears as her and Max walk into her house. She looks down to see two pairs of shoes by her door.

"Don't call me pup old man." Selena said walking into her kitchen where Derek, Max's older brother and Remus her uncle were lounging, her dogs with them. "Hey Remus." Shaking her head at Derek who was sitting on her counter.

"Hey kiddo." Remus said looking up from the newspaper he was reading, at the table like a normal person. "Heard you're cooking today."

"Apparently it's the talk of the town." Selena said rolling her eyes. "But yes I am in charge of feeding you three tonight."

"You didn't tell them?" Remus asked Derek who pointedly ignored him. "Derek tell them right now."

"Fine fine. Ze'ev and Eli are coming tonight." Derek says.

"Not to my house they're not." Selena said walking towards her fridge to take stuff out. "And take your ass off my counter puto."

"Come on Selena, have a heart."

"They are not coming to my house. I don't care what you say." Selena told him. "Don't pout Derek it's ugly." Max laughed and jumped up on the counter where their brother was. "I know you heard me tell your ugly ass brother to get off my counter."

"Good thing I'm his fine ass sibling." Max said smirking. "And you love me."

"Not if you don't stop being so clingy." Selena mutters. "Go get all my seasoning, we're having tacos tonight."