Tick Tock

Selena was fucking tired. She was used t oversion all brighter didn't mind them even, she's stayed up for a whole week once and was fine. But the last two and half days had drained her in ways she's never been drained before. With the full moon, a game, the Cullens and then Max, Selena was completely drained.

She stayed up the entire time babying Max to make sure whatever it was Selmo gave them wore off and didn't leave any nasty side effects. Derek and Ze'ev were doing research and Rosalie had called her about 42 times.

"I told you I'm fine." Max said as Selena drove to school. "So stop worrying you'll get wrinkles early."

"Dios mio. I'm not worried I'm plotting." Selena told them looking over. "I think a little bullying is in order."

"Oh god your so dramatic. I'm fine."

"Don't tell me I'm being dramatic. I'm traumatized puto." Selena said smacking Max's arm. "And don't hit me back."

"Unfair." Max whined as they pulled into the school parking lot. "I'm telling Nova."

"Go ahead. I'll tell her how you took a drink from a stranger. A gringo too."

"Oh no that's embarrassing, why do that to me huh?" Max asks as Selena slung an arm around their shoulder. "Have I not been hurt enough this week?"

"I'll beat you Max." Selena says pinching their arm. "No let's go." The duo walk right past the Cullens not batting an eye at them.

-

"Well well looky here." Selena said slamming Selmo's locker shut. "I've found just the person I was looking for."

"Uh hi Selena." Selmo said eyes darting around looking for someone to help him. The only people near were Emmett, Jasper and Rosalie Cullen.

"You smell nervous." She said smiling at him before leaning in. "Do I make you nervous Selmo?" He nodded quickly making her laugh. "Good I should."

"Look I can't find the guy."

"Then I suggest you try harder before I hit you harder." Selena reached out and grabbed his face. "Tick tock. Find him before you find yourself six feet under."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. Now scram." She said patting his face and he bolted down the hallway past the Cullens. Selena was going to ignore them until Rosalie grabbed her, making Selena gasp.

"You okay?" Rosalie asked still holding her arm, Selena stared in shock at where Rosalie held her. "Selena?"

"I gotta go." She said pulling her arm out of Rosalie's hold and running out the school like a bat out of hell. She ran straight out passing her car and hitting the streets running towards the dense forest.
Eventually she was fan enough that she dropped to the ground panting as she held her chest. "Dios mio why me?"

"Why aren't you in school?" Selena looks up to see Derek standing a few feet away.

"I think I'm gonna drop out." She says still panicking as she squeezed her hands together. "Too much right now."

"Want me to call Max?" He asks coming to stroke her back. "You don't look so hot."

"Words every women wants to hear." She says rolling her eyes. "This is the worst week ever."

"Alright drama Queen. Come on up." He says lifting her bridal style with no problem. Werewolf perks. "Home or school?"

"My cars at school and I have the keys."

"I'll take them after I drop you off and go pick up Max." He says already heading towards her house.

"Okay." She says finally calming down. "I'm so fucked."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No. I wanna wallow in self pity and ice cream." She says groaning. "Take me to the store."

"Your so needy. Should've been omega rather than the big bag Alpha you are."

"Yea yea and as you're alpha I demand you take me to the store."

"Which one?"

"The bodega obviously."

"Don't sass me puta." He says rolling his eyes. "I was just thinking that the supermarket has more ice cream options."

"Who needs options other than chocolate or rocky road?" Selena asks him. "Answer not me so who cares."

"So annoying look we're here." He says putting her down and she walks into the store.

"Hey Mr. Gomez, how are you?" Selena says to the old man behind the counter.

"Doing alright you know." He says smiling as she puts several pints of ice cream on the counter. "And I feel like I know how your doing huh." He says putting the ice cream in a bag. "It's 23 my dear."

"Here you go. See you later." Selena says taking the bag and leaving with Derek in tow. "Up please."

"You're a grown women Selena." Derek says but doesn't hesitate to pick her back up and continue to her house. "Here you are now, give me the car keys and go wallow in sadness like you've been dreaming of."

"Thank you." She says unlocking the door and handing him the keys before going inside, only to attacked by Achilles and Hades. "Hi boys hi hi." She says petting them until they run upstairs. "Why me?"

-

Selena had indeed been wallowing in self pity for the last hour, sitting on her bed with her dogs she ate ice cream and put on some random show. Until she got a call.

"Hello?" She answered only to hear cursing, she looked to see it was Ze'ev before getting out of bed. "Hello."

"Hi sorry. Um so I need help." He says sounding like he's running.

"With?"

"Um well Eli took something probably by accident you know him and now he's being really really aggressive and chasing me through the woods."

"What!" Selena yelled running downstairs and foregoing shoes because fuck it. "Where in the woods?"

"We just passed that lake where there's that old broken bridge." Selena took off in that direction as he spoke. "Oh god hurry up." He said before handing by up the last thing she heard was a growl.
She sighed before speeding up to go find them before Eli hurt Ze'ev or worse Ze'ev's feelings. Running through the forest she heard Eli's growl and sped up hoping to avoid blood spilling.

"Hey!" She yelled once she caught up to them making Eli turn to look at her as he growled. He was practically foaming at the mouth, eyes glowing silver. "Calm down." She ordered sinking into a fighting stance to match his, eyes glowing red.
"Now Eli."

Eli in fact did not calm down, instead he charged at Selena which didn't end well considering Selena choke slammed him into the ground. "

"Nice." Ze'ev said catching his breath. "But one question what the fuck? Why is acting like this?"

"No idea. But something tells me it's tied to fucking Selmo." Selena said lifting Eli's knocked out self into Ze'ev's arm. "I'm going to end up becoming a serial killer."

"Let's just go lock him in the basement for now and then research to figure it out." Ze'ev said trying to calm her.

"I just wanted to wallow." She mutters as they being the walk back to her house. "Just for today."

"Too bad."