Bye Now

Selena and Max woke up first with pounding headaches sprawled in a dog pile in the middle of Selena's living room.

"Dios mio." Selena muttered covering her eyes with a throw pillow. "I'm gonna go shower." She pulled herself up slowly with the help of her couch. Her joints popping loudly.

"You need a chiropractor." Max says from their spot on the floor.

"Obviously." Selena hobbled upstairs to her bathroom, groaning every 5 seconds. Looking over herself in the mirror she laughed. "What a mess."

Going downstairs once she was showered and in sweats and a sport bra she saw Max had finally gone to her designated room to shower too. She sighed looking over the four men and decided to let them sleep a little more. Heading into the kitchen she started to cook.

"Morning pup." Derek said slowly coming to sit at the table.

"Morning." Selena continued to cook in silence, while Derek popped as many of his bones as he could without standing. Eventually Max came back downstairs and started cutting up fruits beside Selena in silence.

"Smells good." Ze'ev says as he walks into the kitchen.

"How the hell are you out here like you're not in pain?" Eli asked as he waddled in behind Ze'ev.

"Because I'm not in pain. Uh duh."

"Too loud." Selena mutters. "Sit down and eat now." She tells them putting out giant plates of food. "And leave enough for Remus."

"Yes ma'am." Ze'ev says winking at her. "So game day today. You ready?"

"I'm always ready." Selena tells him before slamming her head on the table. "We ran into the Cullens last night."

"We did." Eli says. "Think it's gonna be a problem?"

"Isn't everything?"

"True." Max said patting Selena's back. "But at least you're not alone."

"Yippe."

-

Selena sighed as she parked her car, seeing the Cullens were already there. Sighing again the two stepped out of her car and walked right past them. Or at least attempted to.

"Where were you last night?" Rosalie asked, Selena sighed and turned to them.

"At home." Selena said smiling. "Sleeping in preparation for the game."

"Lair." Jacob snapped getting in her face. "We saw you."

"Peeping in windows? That's fucked up man." Selena says inching closer making Jacob back up. "Fucked up enough to get you shot." Selena smirked as Jacob shrunk under her glare.

"Selena if you don't tell the truth I'm not playing today." Renesmee suddenly spoke up.

"First of all I already told you I was home. But that's fine don't play, but you're off the team. Permanently."

"What?"

"I don't do flip flop shit. So there you go. Return your uniform to coach pronto. Bye now." Selena said with a fake smile that could rot teeth. "See you guys around." Her and Max turned and continued back towards the locker rooms.

"So who do you want to put in?" Max after a while of them getting ready in silence, even though they were early.

"Put in Iris, I'll play defense for today and we'll deal with it when we have more time." Selena says after some time thinking. "That works right?"

"It should yea." Max tells her. "Don't worry if anything Kayla will keep them from scoring."

"I know she will."

"Panthers in the house!" Kayla yelled as she came into the locker room the rest of the team following behind her.

"Alright there's been some changes to whose playing today." Selena said standing. "Swans off the team so Iris you're in midfield today, I'll play defense and we see how this plays. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am." Iris says saluting her.

"Good. We got this and if we lose it's suicides until you actually commit." Selena told them with a smile. "But we won't lose so party at Marco and Xander's place after."  The team cheered. "Alright get ready maggots."

"Don't you mean faggots?" Max questions with a shit eating grin.

"Bad joke Max." Selena said as she sat back down to lace up her cleats. "Braid my hair please."

"Oh so I'm just supposed to braid your hair after you don't appreciate my jokes?" Max asks already parting Selena's hair. "I mean damn how could you be so cold. It's like you're parents are dead." Selena snorted.

"At least I can do whatever I want whenever I want. And there ain't nothing anyone can do about it."

"True. Now stop moving or you're braids are gonna be all wonky and then you won't find love and you'll die alone with your dogs."

"Wow so you'll leave me?"

"No no of course not."

"You guys are so weird." Marco says from his seat on the bench, earning a middle finger from both of them. "So why'd you bench Swan?"

"Less benched more I kicked her off the team."

"Why?" Xander asked coming up behind them.

"She refused to play today, cause I wouldn't tell her some personal shit. So I told her she don't play at all. I don't do flip flop shit, you know that."

"What a fucking bitch." Logan says. "Who the fuck is she to ask about your life?"

"I don't even think it was her." Selena said shrugging. "More her family, she just happened to take the fall."

"Damn. She was a good player too." Logan says shaking his head. "But it's alright we got this."

"Hell ya we do!" Kayla said jumping onto the bench. "We're the best and we're gonna show those fucking losers." The whole team cheered and banged on the lockers. "Let's do this shit."

"And remember." Selena said climbing up next to Kayla. "You fail me I end you. Put all your blood sweat and tears on the field today."

"Yes Captain!" The team yelled back.

"Let's go!"

The team jogged onto the field to the cheers of almost the entire school. Smiling Selena ran to the center field to meet the ref.

"Alright." The ref yelled blowing his whistle. "Captains shake hands." Selena stuck her hand out to the Vamps Captain and squeezed as hard as she could smiling her tooth rotting smile when he cringed.

"Good luck." She said before turning and jogging to her position. "You'll need it."

-skip this because I suck at action scenes-

"We did it!" Max cheers running and picking up Selena. "We won!"

"I know!" Selena Yells back. "Stop spinning me." Max laughs and puts Selena back into her own feet only for the twins, Marco and Xander to lift her onto their shoulders. "No!" Selena yells laughing.

"To Selena for leading us to victory!" Kathrine yells. "And Logan for making sure she doesn't kills us!"

"And to all of us for pulling through." Selena yelled. "Now put me down heathens." The twins obliged.

"Now let's party!" Kayla yelled and the team ran off the field.