Poaching

"So top prospects are Jane and Zach?" Coach asked as he stared at the paper Selena gave him

"That is what the paper says." The girl responded.

"That's not enough for a team Reno."

"I know that coach. However everyone else sucks." She ran a hand through her hair. "I have a sophomore interested in playing Varsity hopefully she doesn't disappoint."

"You still need at least 2 other players."

"Well then there's Hunter and Iris who weren't horrible, hopefully there's another decent lower class man." She told the man.

"And if that doesn't work out?"

"Then I have to train them." She said once again running a hand through her hair.

"Fine, but if you start losing, I'll end you." The man said pointing at her.

"I don't lose." Selena said. "And get your finger out of my face." Coach lowered his hand and shook his head.

"Fine now get out of my office, also I'm not going to JVs tryouts today so you're in charge." Selena sighs and gets up to leave his office.

"How'd he take it?" Max asks Selena as she come out of his office. The two start to walk down the halls.

"He said I need to figure it out." Selena tells them.

"Don't worry you will, you got this."

"I know I do." Selena said. "However, on the off chance I don't I'll blame it on my dead parents." Max shook their head and Selena just laughed. "You can laugh it's funny."

"You need therapy."

"Probably." Selena said shrugging and the pair walked into their chem class.

"Alright everyone stand to the sides of the room." The teacher said once the the second bell rung. "I'm your teacher Lydia. I'm going to give you seats, they'll last all year, no switch's." There were a couple groans around the room. "Get over it." Selena rolled her eyes and zoned out until she heard her name. "Selena Reno and Rosalie Hale here." Selena walked over to the desk and sat down next to the Blonde girl. "Now today I just want you guys to read the syllabus and tomorrow we'll go over it. The real work starts next week." She passed out the papers and then sat at her desk.

"Here." Selena says quietly as she hands a sheet to Rosalie.

"Thank you." Selena hums an acknowledgment and ignores the sheet in favor of dealing with the team roster.

Set
S.R.- Captain, midfielder
L.N.- Co captain, defense
M.V.-Forward
K.K.- Goalkeeper
K.H.-Midfielder
X.A.- Defense
M.A.- Striker
Possible
J.G.- Defense
Z.M.-Defense

"Hey." Selena whispered to Rosalie, who was taken back by the human speaking to her. "Sorry, what's your sisters name?"

"Renesmee Swan." Rosalie told her.