Minorities

FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE ANS SUPPORT YOU GUYS HAVE SHOWN THIS BOOK

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME HONESTLY

On a quieter note.
Y'all should check out A_ngel_22
And her stories
Say hey to her for me

ALSO
Any MHA fans?
Fic recs pls
Also if I wrote MHAxOCs in the future
Would y'all check them out?

Anywho
Please vote and comment
And enjoy
-Rebel

To say the dinner was awkward was an understatement. The Kirkland daughters and Selena all sharing glances to silently talk, or not so silent to Edward. While the adults shared minimal shitty small talk.

"That painting is beautiful." Esme says as she takes a break from eating the food she'll be forced to throw up later. The painting in question hangs above the table behind where Selena, Nova, Rosalie and Emmett sit.

"I would say thank you but it's Selena's work." Christina says smiling. Selena however did not thank Esme on account of not paying attention. It took Kayla kicking her under the table.

"I'm sorry what?" Selena asks slightly confused and glaring at Kayla for kicking her.

"That painting is beautiful." Esme says once again. Selena turns to look at the painting, even though she knew exactly what it was. Took her weeks to do, the perfect Christmas gift.

"Thank you." She mutters as she turns back around.

"Why aren't you in it?" Selena turns to look at who asked. One of the not Cullen, Cullens. Jacob she thinks.

"It's a family portrait." Selena says. "I'm not really family."

"But she said."

"Moving on." Ashley said winking at Selena. "What made you guys move here of all places?"

"Oh good job opportunities." Carlisle says. "Plus we prefer small towns."

"Eso es una meirda de asesino en serie." Selena says.

"Selena!" Christina scolds and Geo hides a laughs.

"Apologies ma." Selena says smiling. "But, did I lie?"

"No no you did not." Kayla says.

"Do you even know what I said?" Selena asks her. "Cause last time you agreed that you know." Selena says making Nova and Ashley laugh.

"That's why your momma dead."

"Dead as hell."  Selena added laughing with Kayla.

"Girls." Geo said, while the Cullens looked horrified. "I will send you back to therapy." He pointed at Selena.

"Blah." Selena said. "Sorry, again." She smiled at the Cullens.

"Moving on. How are you kids liking school here?" Christina asked.

"It's great everyone berms very welcoming." Rosalie answered much to everyone's surprise.

"Even these four?"

"Yes Selena especially." Renesmee told them smiling. "She's very nice."

"Wait till you're first practice, see how nice she is then." Kayla said snorting. "I heard she's planing on making you guys do suicides for an hour."

"You say you guys like you aren't also on the team." Nova said.

"Selena loves me too much to do that to me."