» 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛 𝗪𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗪 «

» 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 «
𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦

// Đ.₩. \\

// Đ.₩. \\

The rooftop was dark, as only the streets below lit up the edges. There were lots of sounds coming from below, hiding the grunts and yells of pain of the two vigilantes on the rooftop.

Well, one vigilante and one assassin.

They were fighting, preferably to knock out point, but to kill was an option. It always was, always will be, but never the first choice.

"This is your last warning to stand down and settle this with words ," the Batman said to his opponent, who was giving him a run for his money.

He didn't think a person this small and young could wear him out as much as she did. But she wasn't listening, as she couldn't. She wasn't in control amymore, not after the years of manipulation, brainwashing, torture, and abuse.

She just kept fighting, getting up, resetting even, to some degree. If she gave up, she would be punished, and she knew all too well how much that hurts.

"Kid, I won't ask you again..." the tall, broad man warns. But she youngster in front of him doesn't listen, as she's too swept up in winning.

Batman knows what lengths she's willing to go to to stop him, he just doesn't know what lengths he's willing to go to. He knows if he kills her, he's going to regret it for the rest of his life.

Her small, young, damaged conscience will hover over him for the rest of his life if he kills her. He'll be no different from any other killer out there, like the Joker, or the man who killed his parents. She knows it too, and she doesn't care. That's the only human side of her she has left, the side that wants to be dead.

The assassin in front of Bruce stood up and shook her arm back into place. She grunted in pain, showing her dominance, showing that she wasn't going to give up. The man in front of her inhaled sharply. He didn't want to fight her anymore, but he knew he had to.

He knew she was brainwashed and deceived by the League of Assassins, but nothing more. He knew nothing about her time with the League of Shadows, Slade Wilson, or the League of Widows. He didn't know that she had an ability that no one else could posess.

"Never."

A beat passes between the two before Wayne speaks.