PARAMNESIA // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 Five

》Đ.₩.《

》Đ.₩.《

"Do we even know who she is?"

"No."

"Does the government know who she is?"

"No."

"Does she have any records anywhere?" The head doctor asks as she looks at a screen that monitors an enclosed room.

"Uh, no, Ma'am. There's absolutely nothing," the nurse tells the doctor, and she shakes her head, hugging her clipboard closer to her. She sighs.

"Well, then either find something or make something up. Just get it done. So far she's a match to Grayson in most levels, but overall she's just got a higher score in each category than we've ever seen. So we need to find something that will break her. Go, now," the doctor says as she heads out of the small office, which below holds a small assassin.

She's being held upside down by chains connected to the ceiling, which wrap around her ankles.

Her head can feel the pressure and blood start to pour downwards, just following gravity. But she's perfectly fine. She's had much worse done to her, from everyone she's ever met in her life.

"Hello there," a voice booms in the tall room Larke's in. "I know your probably very uncomfortable, but it will get better if you don't resist further instructions."

Larke wants to roll her eyes, but at this rate of how long she's been hanging, she knows it's not going to help her.

She doesn't say anything, not giving a shit about what they do to her. She's worried about what they'll do to Rachel and Gar. Dick and Kory either followed them or have absolutely no idea where they are.

"I just need you to relax, Ms. It will help the pain subside easier. Now, follow my instructions very carefully," the voice pauses as two men dressed in white come in, pushing a metal table.

It has a single syringe, with green and grey liquid inside. Larke's heartbeat stays exactly the same, as she's been trained how to control her heartbeat in these types of situations.

She's had needles stuck in her, yes, but still the human inside of her still fears pain. Whether it be physical, mental, of emotional, she hates pain. Well, what's left of her humanity.

"Okay sweetheart, just relax," one man says, stroking her cheekbone.

Larke wants to bite him, murder him, something to make him go away, but she knows she can't. She can't because there are others watching.

She has to wait after they inject her, and after she's been here for hours, maybe days. Once they get the initial tests, they usually stay for a while after, but then leave for some new test subject. Then she can escape.