𝗗𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗔 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

》Đ.₩.《

》Đ.₩.《

"That's Rose's father?" Rachel asks Jason, as they spread out into the computer control center, where Dick had eyes on the whole city.

"Yep, the one and only Deathstroke," Jason says in a light tone. Larke's eyes look to the back of his head, as she's leaning against a wall next to Dick.

A flicker of annoyance burns in her, at Jason's utter childishness of the situation. After sitting on it for a while, she'd decided that she would accept Rose if she were to come and join the Titans. She would treat her like any other, putting beside any dislikes or distates that were reminiscent of the time she had with Slade.

She's also decided, on the Slade page, that she's still going to be incredibly sour about him shipping her off to Nanda Parbat when she was a child, as he didn't want to take care of her anymore.

And that's why she's annoyed with Jason; he's praising Deathstroke's name like a prized trophy when in reality, he's a lying, manipulative man with murderous tendencies.

But then again, it's not like he didn't rub off on Larke even in the slightest bit, as she's got some of her murderous tendencies. Sometimes she's noticed that looking back on herself, it's extremely similar, if not a replica, of Slade's abilities to kill.

"Somebody, you know?" Rachel asks, to not anyone in particular. Or at least that's how Larke took it; consequently, both her and Dick spoke.

"Kind of. Old Titans business."

"Sure. Old friend."

That gets everyone to look at her- Jason, Rachel, Gar, and Dick. Dick's frown doesn't overshadow his immediate suspicion and discomfort with her sudden answer.

Rachel has kept the same light-hearted face on, like Gar who seemingly really has no clue what the fuck anyone is talking about. And Jason, who's got a shit-eating grin on his face, excited that the girl he's swooning over has ties to Slade fucking Wilson.

But Larke isn't smiling back at all: she's almost got a replica of Dick's face plastered over her right now. Gar shrugs, turning back around in the chair.

"Check it, former Delta Force Commando, part of H.I.V.E., select soldiers who underwent a series of experimental bio-enhancements. Huh, out of thirty-five trial subjects, the only one to survive was Slade Wilson. INTERPOL says that he retired years ago, after the death of his son, Jericho. I-I tried having the computer find-"

"I'll take it from here," Dick interrupts Gar, stepping forward and turning off the monitors. Jason and Rachel share a look, a skeptical one for sure.

Larke only de-tenses, leaning back furthur into the wall after becoming extremely wound up at her 'old friend's name. She releases a sigh, rolling her eyes.