𝗨𝗛𝗞𝗔𝗔𝗩𝗔 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

》Đ.₩.《

》Đ.₩.《

If everything had gone to plan, then the rest of Larke's story, moreover the rest of her life, would be deemed a hero's story.

But everything did not go according to plan, and so the cataclysmic events that happened because of Larke's actions didn't only send Jason down a very dark path, but her as well.

And as I said before, this is not a heroes story. This is a villians story.

And as Larke strode down a hallway of the enormous stadium, muttering section 7 into her comlink, she realized a presence inside her.

It was a gut feeling, one like the many she felt during her times of need with the Leagues. Always on missions, never in or around the castle walls, the Widow's stayed within. It simply wasn't permitted.

"Anybody?" Dick yells abruptly, shattering the radio silence. Larke didn't know what had happened-- she was still within the stadium roundabout hallway, not out in the seats.

"I've got a visual. He's heading toward the southern concourse exit," Donna replies, and then the three closest to the location Donna stated start off at a run.

With incredible speed, Donna, Dick, and Larke make their way to the back alleyway filled with run-down, locomotive cars.

Dick coming from the East, he's Dr. Light's first target. Donna tries to warn him, as she sees him from the North, and Larke hid in the shadows from the West. Dr. Light knows the Titans, all four of them, are here.

He doesn't know her, nor that she might be qualified as a Titan, or at the very least part of the Titans 2.

Dick barely escapes the blast as Dr. Light sends another bolt flying towards Donna, she deflects it with a car door but the impact sends her tumbling.

Larke detects this, suddenly her brain twitching in visuals of the weakest, strongest, and vital points of the man they were after.

She observed his outer biceps, his lower back, the back of his knees, and his nose were the weak points for him.

His chest, alongside the rest of the front of his body, was the stronger point of his power. She knew this meant she still had to wait for Hank and Dawn to make him turn.

"I got this. Cut him off from the other side," Hank growls, suddenly his form appearing to the South of the alleyway.

It takes a second of running- angrily -before he's hit, but he rubs it off, joined by Dawn, their backs leaning against a car nearby.

"Hank?" She asks concern lacing her voice.

"I'm fine. Larke?" He grunts, suddenly wondering where the kid is. He knows that she's part of the League, or was, which means he also thinks she should be here right now, fighting Dr. Light with them.