𝙈𝙐𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙍𝙐𝘽𝙎 // 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

》Đ.₩.《

》Đ.₩.《

Larke's world was turned upside down within a matter of seconds.

It didn't matter now whether or not her emotions we running her game or not, not when Jason, by that point proven alive, was subdued to Deathstroke's punishment.

She'd known Deathstroke long enough as a child to understand that he was capable of things that made even the craziest of criminals squirm.

And Dr. Light was dead with Jason's tracker, and to say Dick and Hank were beyond furious is an understatement.

To say Larke was livid was another, as she heard Jason coughing, gasping, and choking for breath.

But she said nothing.

Deathstroke made it clear; they want Jason back, they must give up Rose. At three am, at Embarcadero Plaza with only the phone to guide them.

This was going to be a problem.

Kory Anders was back. Thank God, as Rachel became ecstatic, after being surrounded by men for the most part for the past couple of months or so.

So to talk about what she felt with someone she could certainly relate to, was amazing for her. On the flip side, she also felt growing pressure from this conversation between her and Kory.

Rachel revealed what happened to her at night, none of which she revealed to Larke yet. Only Gar found out by accident. And Rachel did mean to tell Larke, but multiple factors stopped her.

The major ones are Dick pulling her away recently for longer periods, the growing presence of their powers that seem to be entangled with one another coming in at a close second, and even Larke's newfound, well, 'romance' (in the best terms) for Jason Todd.

Not to mention now that exact person was just kidnapped. And Larke was indeed not happy about that, and she wouldn't be able to listen.

Rachel understood, as she felt the mysterious bond between her and Larke grow weaker, a signal to show just how much Larke was entirely worried about him.

No one really suspected or saw a thing of Larke and Jason besides Gar and Rachel: everyone else was too caught up in their own asses. But both the teens saw it, and vice versa with Larke and Jason to Gar and Rachel, though none of them would ever admit it.