CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - Part 2: The Man who lean in close to me

Lichelle's Point of View:

"Whoa!" I exclaimed, glancing at the person who had shocked me.

"What the hell?"

This unpleasant, strange, clinging guy has reappeared. "Baron!" I exclaimed. He smiled while he stood directly behind me. What exactly is going on?

He laughed between his teeth and said, "Oh! You are shouting my name? Did you keep the cup of my coffee? " What's the deal with this guy? Why do we constantly bump into each other?

"What? Are you nuts? " I said in a disgusting tone.

"Oh, did you also think it was my name?" He snidely said.

"Don't assume anything, and please get out of my way," I muttered, turning away.

He responded by raising his left brow and saying, "I can't do anything about us, and I can't get away from the fact that we always meet. That means I can't get out of your sight. "

"Hey, what are you saying again?" I replied, slapping his left shoulder.

"How did you end up here? Don't tell me you are waiting for me? Why not just call me on the phone? " He said.

I rolled my eyes in response. But seconds have passed. He was still waiting for my response. He looked around and noticed the scar on my ankle.

"Hey, what happened to your ankle? Hmm, this woman drives me crazy. " He said, shocked.

"Hey?" I exclaimed. But he didn't respond. "Why so many questions, and how can I respond?" I asked.

He's got a wicked smile on his face. "Shh! This woman makes me anxious; stay here, and I'll buy you some medicine, " he said before sprinting away. I didn't have time to stop him as he dashed away.

I couldn't believe I'd made it to his bus stop. My goal was to go to school on time. So I took a walk. But I ended up back here, meeting Baron again.

I am the only passenger at the bus stop.

That Baron doesn't appear to be a terrible man, but I still do not want to be around him. He's such a weird and strange, good-looking man. That's the only thing I know about him. It's the third time we've met. And I hope it's the last. Because of his demeanor, I get the impression that he is a jerk.

A few minutes have passed, and I'm still waiting at the bus station. I looked around and saw Baron coming.

Baron surged ahead with a paper bag containing medicine for the scar on my ankle. He was breathing heavily while standing in front of me, but it didn't bother him.

He kneeled to put the ointment on my scar. I tried to stop him, but he refused. As a result, I delegated the task to him. He finished it carefully in a few seconds. Following that, I'll take a well-deserved break.

"Oh, thank you very much," I said, smiling.

"Thanking me is not what I wanted back," he said as he caressed my head.

"Wait, what?" I said. He was still rubbing my head. I didn't say anything to him, though.

"Don't you think this is just a coincidence?" He asked, his face solemn as he stared at me.

"Wait a minute, what are you trying to say again?"

"Forget it; may I now ask your name?"