CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 6: Escape into the Emotion

Lichelle's Point of View

I'm all alone in a dark alley, crying because my heart is hurting. My memories of Baron keep flashing back, and so do the words he uttered,

"Because I'm trying to hook up with you! I only want you, "

Here is what remains with me, his gaze on my face. Therefore, it disappears together with the revelation of what I saw just now.

The way he kissed and smiled at her. He appears to be having a good time and will do whatever he wants.

I'm hoping I didn't meet someone like him. I didn't think he was playing me, but he was the one who indicated he wanted me. But what exactly does he mean? Not even sincere.

I try to settle myself down, but it takes a long time. I don't have my phone, but I notice that establishments are closing.

Several hours have passed.I wander and walk till I bump into a man.

"Ah!" I screamed as I fell to the ground.

"Whoa, are you fine? I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, "the man said.

This is the word I want to hear from Baron.

"Miss, why are you crying?" I heard what he said as he lay on the ground, but I couldn't see his face at the time.

"Let me help you stand up," he said as he pulled me up.

I could see him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, "he said, "I was so focused on my phone that I didn't notice you." He appeared to be truthful. I ignored him and resumed my path, but he stopped me.

"Hey, why not say anything? Alright, come here, "he continued, as he grabbed my hand and forced me to sit on the chair next to us while handing me his watch.

"Consider this," he sighed. " So it's an ancient watch. I cherish it so much, but I'll give this as an apology, so talk to me, "the man continued, seeming troubled, then I looked at the watch and noted the time: 10:23 in the evening.

I handed it back to him while I sobbed.

"Oh, no, there's no need. It's already yours."

"Finally, you've spoken to me," he said, smiling and touching his hair. "Anyway, my name is Ziu, Z.I.U, Ziu, and you?" He stated, asking me

"Well, it's not what I needed. Anyway, I'm Lichelle. If it's okay, can I, in any case, borrow your phone? I'll get in touch with my mother. " I said.

He smiles.

"Perhaps this is what I should ask you instead of this expensive watch," I suggested.

Ziu gave his phone to me.

"Oh, I told you the wristwatch was already yours. Don't worry, I have a lot more collections, "he said.

Then I dialed my mother's number. I told her I'd sleep at Shuji's, and she agreed. But when I called Shuji, she said she was already in Daegu. I couldn't reach Jini.

Ziu seems to notice I am having trouble.

"Hey, you can't find a place to sleep? Do you want me to help? " Ziu inquired.

"Well, no! I'll start contacting another friend of mine, "I replied, somewhat smiling as I typed Lou's number.

Although I don't have my phone with me, I have memorized my friends' phone numbers.Gladly, Lou was still awake, and despite his numerous questions, he agreed with me and said he would come get me.