CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 8: Hide and Seek

Baron's Point of View

"If you assume that you will get Lichelle, you are wrong. She will never be yours. Enjoy your remaining days before your doom jerk. " Lichelle's friend said

What he said that she would never be mine keeps playing in my ears. Can I ever find her? Will she even hear my side?

What happened that night was

....

[Flashback]

"Baron ah! You take care of yourself. Don't overdo it yourself. " Grandma said in a letter she put on my table. " I will leave now knowing that you are fine."

Despite my hangover, I'm in a good mood and intend to stay at home. After drinking two bottles of wine the night before, I drank beer. It was the anniversary of my mother's death, and I met the guy who had caused her death.

As a result of my encounter with lichen, I am now content. She changed me. No one had ever made me feel this way before. I'm happy that I can see her whenever I want.

We do meet on the bus every day. She isn't like the other women I've met. She's frigid and self-centered, yet I feel the same warmth I have with my mother.

Thinking about this makes me want to visit her at home. Last night, I couldn't believe that I kissed her. But because of that, I am now sure about my feelings. My grandma also provided me with their address on a piece of paper.

But first, I'm going to take a bath.

//

After having a bath, I heard someone calling on my phone, so I didn't have time to get dressed and pick up the phone.

"Hey, dude. Uh, are you not going back here to your hometown, huh? The bitches are waiting for you?" He asked.

It's Ayno from my hometown speaking.

"You mean the beach, dude?" I chuckled.

"No dude, I mean it, it's your bitches ha-ha," he exclaimed, laughing.

"I'm sorry for them," I said, "but I have one already."

"Have one? What do you mean by that, dude?" he asked.

I couldn't stop giggling. "When did I lie? I don't date any girls. They're the ones who think we had a relationship when all I was doing was clinging to them," I explained. "Ayno Dude, it's the truth."

"Wow, alright, but why so serious?" He sighed. "I trust you, dude," he responded, "but send me the evidence."

"No way!" I replied coldly.

"Ay, why not?" he asked as I hung up the phone and sent Lichen's photo to him.

I have a photo of her. I'd taken it the first time I saw her on the bus. I became interested in her and wondered if she was asleep or not. I'm not sure why I took a picture of her, but now I realize it's because I like her. I love her.

Seeing myself in the mirror reminds me of what I did the night before to her. I can't stop biting my bottom lip when I think about her.

I can't keep myself in control any longer. She has a lot of male friends, but I hate seeing others clinging to her.

Lichelle's face that night was no different. It bothers me. Is it possible that I am the self-centered one? because I want her to be completely focused on me.