Nice to be back

Hey guys! IM finally updating :) so like i said, i was gonna rework the story, and this chapter is meant to be following Sarah and John Bs return, so discard those last couple half assed chapters.

Thank you guys for all the incredible support and words of encouragement, you guys keep me writing.

My Instagram is @ruesucks incase anyone wanted to know, i know a few people had a hard time finding it. my account is currently on private but ill accept ur request!
-

"So.. what's all the awkward tension for?" John B asked tapping his fingers on the counter he leaned against, Sarah was sat at the table across pope, Kie perched on the counter and JJ gazed out the window with his back to the group.

John B wasn't aware of all the drama that went on between pope and kie while John b and sarah had been making their escape from the island, No one had even been aware of popes feelings for kie, he kept to himself for the most part.

"It's just.. nice having you back" Pope said coming up with an excuse, it was unclear if pope or kie had planned to open up about the short lived fling, since all who knew was JJ.

"it's nice to be back"

Pope's reaction when returning to the chateau after his shift had been similar to Kiaras.

He wouldn't believe his eyes at first, think he was having hallucinations due to exhaustion but it wasn't. John B and Sarah had really returned.

Kiara cleared her throat awkwardly

"It's nice seeing you guys again, really it's a relief, but i haven't been home in a couple days and if i don't check in with my mom soon she'll come looking, and we probably wanna keep it a secret that you guys are back.. at least for now. for safety reasons. So i need to head home"

She finished, and Sarah nodded understandingly while JJ gazed at his boots, he had no idea what it was like having a parent that cared.

"Okay,yeah. Will you be back tomorrow?" John asked

"Of course" She smiled faintly "We've got to come up with a plan"

"Plan for what?"

"Well you guys can't stay in hiding forever can you?" she smiled hopping off the counter

"Cmon Kie ill give you a ride" JJ said standing abruptly. She nodded following behind him, rolling her eyes. she hated JJs bike, and even more she hated the idea of him on it, he already got hurt enough.