Mourn and Move on

Obviously Sarah and John aren't dead but the pogues don't know that
-

JJ hadn't stepped a foot in his house since the wreck that everyone thought took John B and Sarah's lives. He didn't dare go back, not with the fact he wrecked his dads 40 year old junker boat, the phantom.

All the Pogues had been grieving differently, it had been seven days since the incident.

Pope was probably coping the best, he hadn't cried since the night the cops drove them into the storm, but pope wasn't really one to express his emotions anyways. His family did the best they could to support him but his dad thought the best way to do that was to stack more shifts on him at work, he thought it would keep him distracted.

Kiara didn't get out of bed for the first two days, and she hadn't eaten for seven, all she could stomach was water and juice. for the three days after the two, she walked around the house weeping. For the rest of those days, her routine returned to a little bit of normalcy, but she still cried herself to sleep at night and in the shower.

JJ was coping the worst of all.

JJ had been hiding out at the chateau waiting for Uncle T to return and kick him out, or the bank to do the same. JJ cried for about three days, then he started drinking and smoking the past four. He was running out of food to eat and clean clothes to wear, not to mention that he hadn't showered in a week, and being a gross teenage boy, he needed one.

It was now the eighth day since the couple was driven into the storm.

Kiara needed to see a friend, she couldn't see pope, or shed have to deal with the kiss and that wasn't something she could stomach either. so her only option was JJ, she figured he must be doing okay since he had such a way of repressing his emotions and the survival instincts of a cockroach. She was sure wrong.