Body odor, Booze and Weed

Kiara knew JJ wouldn't have gone home after that, so she drove to the chateau, parked seeing the Pogues van, John B's van, sitting in the driveway. Memories came flooding back, she sat in her car for another seven minutes crying before she started cleaning herself up. she grabbed the takeout shed gotten from her father's restaurant, knowing food could help cheer them up, if she could manage to eat it.

Kie walked up the porch swinging the screen door open, she almost dropped the bag when she stepped inside as she scowled in repulsion

"Oh my lord what's that smell?" she asked loudly looking around, seeing JJ waking up on the pull out couch hearing her shriek. He picked up his head smelling his armpit and made the same face as she did when she walked in.

"My bad that's me" he said laughing a little, he was both high and drunk.

"Jesus, JJ its only 10 am and you're wasted- go get a shower" she said sitting on the bed, she started to soften her tone realizing yelling was insensitive.

"When you get out we can eat, I brought take out" she said as JJ dragged himself over to the spot next to her on the mattress.

"i love it when you yell at me" he said smirking up at her as he placed his head on her lap. She pushed his blonde locks out of his face

"I love it when you shower like a hygienic human being" she said unfazed by his comment, he wasn't thinking straight, but he usually is suggestive anyways.

"I have polio bro i cant walk"

"You don't even know what that means- come on i'll help you walk there" she sighed helping him stand up. once he planted his feet on the ground she draped his arm over her shoulder as he limped with her to the bathroom.

"You smell like beer, body odor, and weed" she said in disgust as she let him lean against the counter in the bathroom so she could turn the shower on

"There, now get to it" she said starting to walk away

JJ walked over to the shower trying to get in fully clothed

"What the hell are you doing?" Kiara said pulling him away from the shower and letting him lean against the sink

"Bitch, Im washing me and my clothes" he said with a snort and she scowled

"Don't call me a bitch"

"It's a Vine, Kiara"

"Whatever. Just get in like a normal person." Kiara said with a sigh.

"I need your help getting undressed, I don't know if you can tell, but I am very very high and very very drunk, at the same time"

"Oh of course you can't . Thanks for letting me know, JJ. I was wondering why you were a little off" she spoke sarcastically, she knew he was gonna force her to help him undress so she just sighed in defeat.

"chop chop, waters-a-wastin" he said and she rolled her eyes.

"I could so smack you right now"

"mamas mad" he said with a smirk as she stood up after running the shower into bath water knowing he couldn't stand in the shower, he could slip and crack his head open.

'not that it could do much brain damage' she thought to herself. she stood in front of him starting to unbutton his shirt while his hands gripped the counter edges, before slipping the shirt off.

her gaze dropped down to her hands starting to unbutton his cargo shorts while he smirked watching her hands. she dropped down to her knees pulling them down to his ankles glancing up at him seeing him looking pretty smug with himself.

"hey princess while you're down there why dontcha-"

"give you a vasectomy? sure!" Kiara threatened holding up her fist.

"ok ok or not" JJ said putting his hands up in surrender before grabbing the counter again quickly so he didn't fall. Kiara sighed looking up at him, he was left in just his underwear

"go ahead and peel them off with you teeth" JJ said continuing to tease her, she glared at him before looking away closing her eyes and hooking her fingers in the waistband of his underwear pulling them off.

"ok get in" she said and heard the water splash signaling he was in the tub. she blindly felt for the door leaving the bathroom

"Don't drown" she said walking away.

-

a half hour later the blonde boy walked out with the towel wrapped around his hips, just below his v line.

he knew what he was doing.

Kiara was standing in the kitchen laying the dishes shed just washed out to dry in the sun

"wow wife material" JJ said when he walked out

"i found some clean clothes and put them on the mattress over there" she said ignoring his sexist comment. JJ walked over and changed while she had her back to him

"cmon kid its time to eat" Kiara told him dishing the takeout she brought over onto the plates shed just washed. The table shed cleared off while he was in the bathroom, so they had a spot to sit.

"good food, thank you god" JJ said practically running to the table. Kie sat down with a sigh at the table across from JJ. He had already cracked open the beer can and was practically scarfing down the burger whole. Kie chuckled to herself seeing him, she picked at the fries on the plate next to her burger.

"Chew with your mouth closed JJ. You look like shit"
Kiara told him as she sat back in her chair crossing her arms.
JJ stopped eating for a second to pick up his head and look at her

"Did you lose weight?" He asked squinting at her.

Under her eyes seemed to be decorated with dark circles that were starting to appear, her cheeks didn't have the rosy tint to them that they used to have or the glowy skin she had from all the days in the sun. She was a little paler and her cheek bones stuck out a little more than usual because the lack of eating she'd been doing.

In retrospect, it seemed pretty offensive but JJ didn't know any better, plus Kiara was used to the blatant truth coming from the guys, so it didn't hurt much.

"Kie why aren't you eating?"

JJ asked sitting up straighter look her in the face.

"I uh- have been having a hard time finding the appetite lately"
She said looking away to dodge his gaze.

'Hard time finding an appetite' was the nicer way of putting it. He didn't need to worry about her.

But it was JJ, and secretly, under all those layers, he did worry about her.
He was feeling grief of course, he'd lost his best friend, and the time hed been spending with Kie made his feelings resurface. So hed been numbing all his emotions with the weed and booze.

"oh" was all JJ could mutter, Kie titled her head looking at jj with a strange expression, JJ always had alot to say till now

"hm" he muttered looking over at her plate thinking for a moment seeing it untouched. JJ reached across the table picking up a fry 

"Here comes the airplane" He says holding the fry in front of her lips with a small genuine smile. 

"JJ" she said with a small smile and an eye roll

"what? do you prefer trains?" JJ teased her. She shook her head 

"come on, open your mouth" JJ ordered as his eyes dropped to her lips, Kie sighed leaning forward before parting her lips taking the fry in between her teeth, she sat back chewing, and pretty soon she grabbed her soda cup

"thatta girl" He playfully smirked sitting back.