North Carolina Heat

JJ and Kie slept into the evening that day with ease, Since he'd gotten no sleep that night and shed gotten drugged. 

Both of them woke up a couple different times during the day, never at the same time.

After a couple hours, Kiara woke up a little sweaty from the heat and shrugged out of his embrace peeling her shorts off trying to cool down from the heat. Her phone fell out of her shorts pocket and she grimaced as it hit the floor with a loud thud, looking over her shoulder seeing if it woke up JJ, there was no disturbance in his sleep.

Kiara looked at the screen seeing texts from her mom wondering where she was. Kie decided she'd have to return home that evening. 

Kiara set her phone back down on the nightstand with a sigh and looked back at JJ before laying down besides him. Hed rolled over onto his back with his arms out in his sleep. Kiara shrugged to herself before resting her head against his bicep and looped her arm over his bare torso. her eyes fluttered shut and fell asleep.

When JJ woke up, he had his arms wrapped around her waist from behind and shed tossed the sheets off them because it was too hot. He gazed at her adoring how her body fit back against his like a perfect puzzle piece, JJ froze realizing shed taken her shorts off too. 

JJ cursed at himself internally trying to pull his eyes away from her body. It was no different than all the times she lounged around on the boat in a bikini, but it just did something to him. 

He started sweating, unsure if it was just the north carolina heat or the girl in bed with him.