Chapter 1

Bakugou had been head over heels for Kirishima for as long as he could remember now.  Falling for the red haired boy in his first year of high school.  But Bakugou always held his tongue, never able to express his true feelings.  The only emotion he could however express was anger leading to some rather cringeworthy moments.  Kirishima however was always happy go lucky always cheering people on and honest whenever possible.

     Of course for Bakugou communication had always been a problem never truly being able to tell Kirishima what he wanted.  Right out of high school Bakugou just yelled at Kirishima "Move in with me shitty hair!" To which Kirishima replied "Of course I'll split rent with you bro!" Which leads us to now with the two roommates sharing a mostly harmonious life.  Until Bakugou's heat was about to come around.

     Bakugou took a deep breath in as he approached Kirishima in the kitchen.  Walking right up to Kirishima he coolly remarked "My maintenance heat is coming up."  Kirishima just continued buttering his toast "You don't even need to ask bro!  I'll stay at Kaminari's house for awhile.  No worries."  Bakugou's resolve had not faltered as he continued "That's not it.  Heats are painful as fuck for me so I was wondering if you could help me through it." For a second both of them froze processing what had been said.

     Kirishima looked at the blond almost not believing what had been said, then put down his food "Bro... are you sure you want to spend your heat with me?" Bakugou tensed as he tried to play it off "Y'know just as like a one time thing.  If you don't want to I'll just find someone else." Kirishima quickly snapped "No!" catching the blond of guard.  The red head cleared his throat and relaxed "No, I'll spend your heat with you don't worry about it." Bakugou was internally screaming with delight and simply replied with an "Ok, cool." before going back to his room. 

     Bakugou rushed in and closed the door Immediately screaming into his pillow.  Fuck yeah!  I'm finally going to sleep with him!  Just remember it's a one time thing don't get too attached.  Bakugo flopped down on his bed writhing in excitement.  After all his wet dreams and fantasies he was finally going to have the real thing Just once!  He reminded himself as an bitter feeling welled up inside his chest Just once...  Bakugou got off the bed and dug under his mattress for his most prized possession.  An old Crimson Riot hoodie that belonged to Kirishima worn and still smelling a bit like him.

     Bakugou held it close to his chest as he let his melancholy feelings wash over him.  Just once would he have Kirishima in his bed actually holding him.  He decided he was happy with just that, as he held onto that fact he slowly drifted to sleep.