Chapter 14

"I really fucked up this time!" Bakugou cried clutching his phone close to his ear anticipating Kirishima's response.  "Oh shit how!?" Kirishima asks in shock.  "I went out for some fucking ice cream and some bitch ass reporter kept fucking asking how I gained weight and if I was pregnant!" Bakugou screams.  Kirishima is silent for a while until he replies "It doesn't sound so bad.  Babe this might not be a big issue.  I mean it was just some punk."  Bakugou is in complete shock "Not so fucking bad!  Every one down our street saw that shit!"

     "Then I guess we should make plans to go public." Kirishima says relatively relaxed.  "I can't believe you!  We go public and then every fucking villain from everywhere thinks they want to settle the score with me!" Bakugou frantically says into the phone.  The line is silent for awhile "Ok, I'll admit I didn't think about that.  You're right we do have a ton of enemies." Kirishima sighs exasperated.  Bakugou pinches the bridge of his nose "I'll talk to Deku.  If anyone would know what to do it would be that fucking nerd." Bakugou mumbles.  "Ok, I love you don't get too worked up ok." Kirishima says softly trying to calm down his hormonal boyfriend.  "Yeah, I love you too." And with that Bakugou hangs up.

     Bakugou gets off the phone suddenly feeling tired from the emotional strain.  I need stupid shitty-hair with me.  Since Kirishima can't be with him at the moment Bakugou goes for the next best thing.  He's old Crimson riot hoodie that always comforted Bakugou in the worst of times.  He snuggled up in the warm fabric while on Kirishima's bed and decided to take a nap.

     Kirishima came home glancing around in search of Bakugou.  He enters his own room and finds Bakugou  cradling something to his chest enveloped in a deep sleep.  Of course Kirishima was curious what it was and began to gently pry whatever it was from Bakugou.  "The fuck are you doing?" Bakugou says voice thick with sleep.  "Well I was wondering what that ratty old fabric in your arms is?" Kirishima states.  "Don't fucking worry about it!" Bakugou screams his face going red.  Kirishima becomes very curious and begins grabbing fistfuls of the fabric in an attempt to see what it was.

     Bakugou having just woken up couldn't put up much of a fight at the moment, and Kirishima easily snatched the hoodie out of his hands.  "Wait wasn't this mine?" Kirishima asks.  "Don't fucking look stupid!" Bakugou yells face going even redder. "Why do you have this?" Kirishima questions chuckling slightly.  Bakugou hides under the blankets attempting to hide his embarrassment.  "Did you keep this because it was mine?" Kirishima smiles.  Bakugou replies with silence the nail having been hit on the head. 

     The bed creaks Kirishima having risen from it and Bakugou hears him being to shuffle through the closet.  What the fuck is he doing.  After a few minutes Kirishima gently rubs Bakugou's back through the blankets.  "C'mon out there's something I want to show you." Kirishima coos.  Bakugou grumbles as he barely lifts up the blanket to peek out from.  Kirishima holds up Bakugou's old school festival jacket proudly "Ta-da!" he cheers.  Bakugou pulls back the sheets a little bit more "Wasn't that from like fifteen years ago you wierdo!?" Bakugou exclaims.

     Kirishima nods proudly "It's my treasure!" he cheers.  Bakugou blushes "Don't be proud it pisses me off."  he mumbles.  Kirishima frowns at Bakugou's words. "But I kept it because you gave it to me." Kirishima whimpers.  Bakugou comes out of his blankets fully.  "Not about the jacket you idiot!  I mean that we've been pining after eachother for that long with our heads up our asses!  We lost so much time together!" Bakugou screams.

  Kirishima just smiles wider "No it's not a loss.  We have the rest of our lives to be together!  Isn't that great!" Kirishima exclaims.  "Don't say it like that!  I'll get my hopes up." Bakugou sighs.  Kirishima pays Bakugou's pessimism no mind.  "I have good news." Kirishima hums.  Bakugou grunts in response.  "So I talked to Midoriya and he said we can come out to the media!" Kirishima squeals.  "And have every villain after our baby!?" Bakugou cries.  "That's the best part bro!  I'll be off the rest of your pregnancy!" Kirishima announces basically bouncing with joy.

     Bakugou looks pretty shocked not knowing how to respond.  "I wouldn't miss a thing!  And, I get to spend the next five months with you!" Kirishima smiles.  "But what about your pay?" Bakugou whispers.  "It's payed time off bro!  Are you excited!?" Kirishima asked eager for an answer.  Bakugou  smiles widely "Fuck yeah!" he screams.