Chapter 4

They pulled up in front of Bakugou's apartment.  Midoriya never broke the silence on the way over.  Bakugou reaches for the handle saying "I'll be back in a minute." then finally leaves.  The omega makes his way up to his apartment never stopping to glance at his surroundings.

     He opens the door and gets to his room.  Suddenly his haunted by the memories of his heat.  I'm so fucking stupid!  No fucking condom!  I'm a fucking idiot!  Bakugou grabs a duffel bag  and starts randomly shoving things inside.  He then goes to get the old hoodie that belonged to Kirishima.  How the fuck do I tell him!?  How would he even react?  He doesn't even like me the same way.  To calm himself down he holds the hoodie tightly.  Deku's waiting for me.  Before he leaves the apartment he sneaks into Kirishima's room.

     Kirishima's style hasn't changed it's all workout equipment and Crimson Riot memorabilia.  Bakugou makes his way to Kirishima's closet and steals another hoodie freshly basked in Kirishima's scent.  I doubt he'll notice.  With that Bakugou is satisfied and makes his way back down to Midoriya's car.

     "That was quick." Midoriya points out.  "Yeah well I didn't want to keep you waiting like an idiot.  By the way how are we going to keep Kirishima from looking into why I'm staying with you and Icyhot?" Bakugou says expecting some kind of answer.  Midoriya clears his throat "Well, from now on I'm going to tell him your on a special assignment. " Bakugou quirks up his eyebrow "That's it!?  What idiot will believe that!?" Midoriya shrugs "Kirishima's a nice guy and all... but his not exactly the brightest."  It dawns on Bakugou that they were talking about the guy who started panicking when he swallowed a seed and started screaming "It's going to grow in my stomach!" Bakugou suddenly agrees "You're right I was overestimating his intelligence."

     They make it to Midoriya's apartment and Bakugou looks around "Where's your kid?" The blond asks.  Midoriya motions for Bakugou to come inside before answering "She's at my mom's.  I figured you didn't want a four year old pestering you after what you learned today." Bakugou nods "Thanks, today's been really fucking rough." Midoriya shuffles around a bit before talking about the elephant in the room "I don't mean to rush you or anything, but are you planning to keep it?" That's when Bakugou just starts bawling his eyes out "Oh shit!  I really fucked up this time!  What the fuck do I do Izuku!?"

     Midoriya has to activate one for all to keep Bakugou from collapsing on the floor.  "Calm down Kachan it's going to be ok.  Come on let's go to the couch." Midoriya slings a distressed Bakugou over his shoulder and plops him on the couch.  "It's ok Kachan just calm down for a moment and breathe."  Bakugou starts trying to breath evenly struggling  for a couple of minutes before getting the hang of it.  "His going to hate me Izuku and I love him so much!  Shit!" Midoriya rubs his friend's back "You've been best friends for years nothing is going to change that." Izuku assures "Get real Deku!  I'm fucking pregnant!  That's a huge fucking hurdle for the power of friendship!" Bakugou screams hopelessly

      "I mean does he even want kids!?  Would he even be willing to have a family with me!?" Bakugou cries.  Midoriya takes a deep breath and braces himself because he knows Bakugou won't like his answer "Your only going to get those answers if you ask him." Bakugou's head snaps to Midoriya "Are you fucking crazy!?  What am I supposed to to waltz right up to him and say "I'm pregnant now you have to raise this kid with me out of wedlock"?" Midoriya looks at him and braces again then says "You don't necessarily have to have or raise the baby.  You could terminate the pregnancy or give them up for adoption. " Bakugou goes silent and reaches for his stomach tears flow form his eyes.