Chapter 19

Kirishima opens the door to recipe a long awaited package he then opens to reveal the crib they've been waiting for.  The alpha carries it to their living room.  "Babe the crib is here do you want to help me put it together?" Kirishima asks.  Bakugou just continues his aggressive cleaning of baby bottles.  "Babe?  Are you listening?" Kirishima says as he waves a hand in front of Bakugou's face.

     Bakugou snaps his head up to look at his partner "The crib came in only just now!?  Shit!  Shit!  I put off so many things until the last minute and the baby is due and day now and the crib's not even built!  Where will our baby sleep Eijirou!?" Bakugou says panicking.  "Babe I'm about to build the crib it's the last thing we need to complete the baby's room.  It's fine you haven't even given birth yet.  Just relax and go lay in your nest for a bit ok." Kirishima says defusing his hormonal boyfriend.

     Bakugou nods "Yeah it's just these stupid cramps they've been bothering me all day." he explains.  Kirishima gives Bakugou a kiss on the forehead and guides him to his collection of blankets and pillows.  "Just rest for now ok you've worked hard enough sterilizing everything  for today." Kirishima whispers gently running his fingers through his mate's hair.  I got so fucking lucky if this kid was anyone else's baby I would have been fucked.

     Bakugou burrows himself into his collection of fabrics and drifts off tho sleep.  Kirishima continues his work on the crib becoming frustrated with the directions.  Not wanting to wake his mat he silently screams and looks up a tutorial on YouTube.  After two or so frustrated hours he finishes the crib semi satisfied with the results.  Kirishima doesn't even have time to rest before he hears Bakugou.

     "EIJIROU!  EIJIROU!" Bakugou screams in a blind panic. Kirishima rushes in.  "MY WATER BROKE!  FUCK THEY WEREN'T CRAMPS THEY WERE CONTRACTIONS!" Bakugou cries.  "Ok!  Ok, calm down I'll go get your bag and we'll go over to the hospital ok!" Kirishima assures.   Bakugou nods and gets out of bed with Kirishima's help, he looks like a mess soaking wet with a bed head to top it off.  Kirishima went off to get the keys.  "It keeps coming out Eijirou what do I do!?" Bakugou whines.  "Change and wrap a towel around your waist." Kirishima suggests.

     Bakugou waddles out of their room.  "I look stupid." Bakugou grumbles.  "It's fine you're going to give birth it doesn't matter what you look like.  Let's go." Kirishima says and grabs Bakugou's hand to lead him to the car.  Let's go have a baby.