Chapter 20

Bakugou shifted in his seat "Do I have to?" he groans.  Kirishima hyperfocuses on the road "Yes you have to call your mom!  She deserves to know you're in labor!" he says shocked Bakugou would even consider not telling his parents a out the birth of his baby.  Bakugou calls his mom and the phone starts ringing till she picks up.  "Yeah, it's happening..... Yeah I'm in labor....... I'm a celebrity I'll be on the VIP floor....... ok just be there." Bakugou hangs up without a goodbye and turns to Kirishima.  "There, you happy now?" Bakugou huffs.  "Yes thank you for calling her" Kirishima smiles.

Kirishima smiles and grabs Bakugou's hand brings it to his mouth and gives it a kiss.  "I'll be right beside you ok" Kirishima assures.  Bakugou blushes "Well yeah, you've been here the whole time" he mumbles and squeezes his mate's hand back in response.  They pull into the hospital parking lot and find a secluded space.  Kirishima parks and rushes around the car to help Bakugou up, but when he finally gets to the passenger side Bakugou is already rushing up and shooing Kirishima away.  "I'm fine, I'm not helpless!" Bakugou hisses.

"You're about to have a baby let me help you.  At least let me get your bag" Kirishima begs.  Bakugou huffs and hands Kirishima his duffle bag and begins waddling towards the elevator.  They ride up to the top floor in silence.  When they reach the top the staff instantly recognizes them and escorts the couple to their room.  "Please change into this gown Mr. Bakugou" one of the nurses instructs and then leaves to give him some privacy.

Bakugou sits down to begin removing his shoes and visibly struggles due to his stomach.  Kirishima Immediately begins helping him removing his partner's shoes one at a time and doesn't even ask before removing Bakugou's pants.  Bakugou just continues removing his jacket and shirt and begins to don his hospital robes.  When Bakugou is completely changed he plops into his hospital bed as they wait for the nurse to come back.  "You look nervous" Bakugou states. 

"Of course I'm nervous we're about to have my first kid.  We're about to find out if it's a boy or girl and we're gonna name them.  I feel like I'm gonna pass out" Kirishima nervously chuckles.  "I'm so happy we're doing this together" Bakugou sighs and leans into Kirishima's chest.  Kirishima wraps his arms around Bakugou both of them currently living out one of their biggest oldest dreams

A/N:  sorry I haven't been posting I'm a full time college student and had a 15 page research paper due as well as a 10 page research paper due at the same time.  And I'm about to have my statistical research be presented to be published so alot has been going on. Sorry I'll start posting again.