Chapter 17

Bakugou sat sulking in his special chair decorated with bows and ribbons for the occasion, Kirishima right next to him.  All of their friends were there stuffed into their apartment.  Kaminari and Mina specifically were chatting up Bakugou wanting the tea on his pregnancy spilled. 

     "Have you picked out any names?" Kaminari asks excitedly.  "No." Bakugou grumbles only answering in one word every time they asked something.  "Are they a boy or a girl?" Mina inquires.  "Dunno." Bakugou answers again fed up with the baby shower in general.  "We want it to be a surprise." Kirishima explains.

     "That's so like you two." Shinzo comments. "Isn't it!  It's just like Kachan not to care about gender." Midoriya agrees.  Bakugo adds nothing to the conversation on edge that he's surrounded by people in a vulnerable state.  "Yeah it's one of the things I really like about him." Kirishima beams proudly.

     "You like everything about Bakugou though!" Mina teases.  Kirishima blushes after realizing the truth of her statement.  "Yeah I really do." Kirishima says with a blush on his face and a dopey look in his eyes.  "Let's open some presents!  I just love seeing little baby clothes!" Mina squeals. 

     Bakugou picks up his first present from Shinzo and Kaminari.  It was an almight onesie with a hood reminiscent of the former symbol of peace's hair along with some teething toys.  "I just bought what I'd buy my own kid if I had one." Kaminari explains.  "Why not have one yourself Shinzo is your mate and all." Mina questions.  Kaminari goes bright red.  Shinzo tried his best to keep his cool "If that's what you want Denki." he shrugged.  "Take it somewhere else you're not going to fuck in my house!" Bakugou screams.

     Kirishima tries to change the subject "How about we cut the cake!" Bakugou perks up at his boyfriend's suggestion and begins to behave slightly better having waiting as patiently as he could.  "No open my present first!" Mina whined.  Bakugou begrudgingly opened the bright pink box.  It was filled with bright pink onesies frilly socks and various cutesy toys.  Bakugou  grimaced at the girly items while Kirishima gushed.  "My baby's not gonna wear this my baby's gonna look sick as fuck!" Bakugou yells.

     "What if it's a girl though?" Midoriya asks.  "They're still going to be the coolest baby you've ever seen." Bakugou boasts.  "But, babe I like these clothes they're cute." Kirishima sulks.  "Fine we'll keep them, now cake" Bakugou demands.  Kirishima smiles and begins cutting the chocolate chili pepper cake Bakugou specifically asked for.  Kirishima passes out a slice for everyone and gives an especially large peice to Bakugou.

     "Blegh this cake is spicy why did you order this!?" Mina cries.  "Mind your own fucking business Pinky." Bakugou spits.  "So when are you due?" Shinzo asks.  "Three weeks from now on October thirty-first." Kirishima hummed as he gave Bakugou all his frosting.  "Oooh spooky season." Kaminari comments.  "Open ours next." Todoroki requests.  Midoriya nods his head in agreement "Yeah you're going to love it." 

     Bakugou reaches inside the bag from Midoriya and Todoroki and is genuinely surprised.  It was a specially made Red Riot and Ground Zero collaboration baby bottle and bowl set.  Bakugou was happy very happy and grateful to all his friends especially Midoriya for being there for him but his train of thought was interrupted.  "Open mine now!" Kirishima begs.  Bakugou opens the box and screams "WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE!?"

     "Baby crocs!" Kirishima proclaimed proudly.  "WHY THE FUCK AM I WITH YOU!?" Bakugou yells.  "You don't like them babe?" Kirishima frowns a puppy dog look on his face.  Bakugou takes a deep breath "Never mind, their great." he lies through clenched teeth.  "Yay now I've bought my favorite shoes for my two favorite people." Kirishima grins.  "Never change Kirishima never change." Midoriya sighs.