Chapter 12

Bakugou noticed that Kirishima had been around alot lately.  And Bakugou's mood swings had him making rash decisions.  So much so Bakugou just had to ask out of nowhere. "Why aren't you at work?" Bakugou asks bluntly.  Kirishima stiffens his posture noticeably "Promise you won't be mad first." Kirishima yells defensively. Bakugou furrows his brows "I'm not promising shit!  Now tell me!" he spits.

     Kirishima puts his hands up in defense "I talked to Midoriya and Todoroki and everything, and I figured I should spend more time with you and the baby when their born.  So I decided to take a step back and start working part-time." he blurts out flinching back when he finishes.  "YOU FUCKING DID WHAT!?" Bakugou screams.  "Please calm down." Kirishima pleads.  "THE FUCK I WILL!  YOUR RANK IS GOING TO DROP BECAUSE OF THIS!  YOUR CAREER IS GOING TO SUFFER!" Bakugou yells.

     "I know but...." Kirishima says.  "BUT WHAT?  IF YOU KNEW THAT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO IT!" Bakugou screams looking like he was about to bust a seam.  "Please... I did it so I could be with you more.  This is an important time for and all." Kirishima says softly.  Bakugou dies the unthinkable and breaks down crying.  "Y-you s-s-stupid idiot!  You never ask and see if I'm ok with these decisions!" Bakugou cries.  Kirishima rushes to his partner and attempts to calm him down.  "Oh baby!  I'm so sorry!  You're right I should have told you!" Kirishima says truly regretting his actions.

     "You just can't drop bombs on he like that!  I'm a fucking mess of hormones and my stomach's extending and I look so fat!" Bakugou vents.  "Oh no baby you look gorgeous!  You have a pregnancy glow and everything!" Kirishima insists trying to cheer his unstable boyfriend up.  "Oh fuck now I want frosting!" Bakugou pouts out of his tear streamed face.  "Ok... just frosting?" Kirishima asks Bakugou just nods and Kirishima fulfills his request. 

     Bakugou sits on the couch eating his frosting straight from the can with a spoon.  Kirishima sits next to him gingerly.  "You know I didn't mean anything bad by what I did, right?  I just want to be there for both of you.  You were alone in this for a while so I don't want to miss anything anymore."  Kirishima whispers.  Bakugou cuddles up next to Kirishima.  "Yeah, but don't hide things like that from me.  I don't like surprises, especially now." Bakugou grumbles.

     "Sorry, I won't make the same mistake again.  I love you." Kirishima says squeezing Bakugou in a tight embrace.  "Love you too." Bakugou mumbles with his mouth full of frosting.