Chapter 15

"Are you sure you're ready for this bro?" Kirishima asks concerned.  "Yeah I've been putting this off for awhile.  I just want it to be fucking over with." Bakugou sighs dreading the task at hand.  Bakugou was dressed in baggy clothes making sure his baby bump wasn't too noticeable.  Kirishima nodded and they both got out of the car.

     "Get ready to leave quickly if she loses her shit." Bakugou mumbles.  Kirishima grabs Bakugou's hand.  "It's going to be fine." Kirishima assures.  I sure fucking hope it will be.  They make it up to the door of Bakugou's childhood home.  Kirishima rings the door bell and they both wait for a few moments.  Mitsuki opens the door and smiles.  "Hey you brat it's been awhile, and it's good to see you too Kirishima." Mitsuki says and invites them in.

     Bakugou cuts to the chase "We need to sit down and talk." he sighs.  Mitsuki is a little shocked at the seriousness of Katsuki's tone.  "Geez fine!  I'll go get your dad just sit wherever." Mitsuki sighs then goes off to retrieve Masaru.  Both Katsuki and Kirishima take a seat at the kitchen table.  "It's going to be ok." Kirishima whispers and holds Katsuki's hand.  Katsuki doesn't say anything but squeeze Kirishima's hand for support.

     Mitsuki and Masaru walk into the kitchen and take a seat.  "So what is it Katsuki?  You don't want to visit us often." Mitsuki says.  Katsuki takes a deep breath "I'm pregnant." he says clearly so there would be no mistake.  Mitsuki clenches her fists and Masaru makes a move to calm her down if need be.  "Whose the dad?" Mitsuki seethes.  Kirishima raises his hand "Me I'm the dad Mrs. Bakugou." he announces.

     Mitsuki sighs in relief "Oh thank god!" she screams then collapses in her seat.  "Congratulations." Masaru says in a mild mannered tone.  "Oh fuck I thought you were gonna say you didn't know.  But it's Kirishima that's great!" Mitsuki cheers.  "You're not pissed you old hag!?" Katsuki questions.  "Fuck no I'm not mad.  You're your own man now, and I've been waiting for the two of you to fuck since high school." Mitsuki explains.  "What you knew we liked eachother!?" Kirishima asks

     Masaru speaks up "Yes we knew you two boys were in love." he says happily.  "Anyone who couldn't see the sexual tension was fucking blind." Mitsuki says crudely.  "YOU COULD HAVE FUCKING TOLD ME YOU OLD HAG!" Katsuki screams.  "Where's the fun in that?  By the way how far along are you?" Mitsuki asks.  "Five months." Kirishima answers.  "You stupid brat you should have told us sooner!" Mitsuki scolds.  "I didn't want you to freak out and tell me to get an abortion!" Katsuki yells.

  Mitsuki sighs and calms down at the insistence of her husband.  "So how long have you two been together and not told me about it?" Mitsuki says.  Kirishima rubs the back of his neck "Maybe two months..." he whispers.  "You two bone heads went way out of order didn't you?" Mitsuki sighs.  "Shut up..." is all Katsuki could say in response.  "Stand up and let me see you brat." Mitsuki urges.  Katsuki begrudgingly follows her instructions.  She makes her way over and lifts up Katsuki's hoodie.

     "Damn you got big."  Mitsuki says and rubs her son's stomach.  "I like him this way Mrs. Bakugou.  I think he's cute." Kirishima states proudly.  Katsuki blushes and Mitsuki smiles "Of course he's cute he's my son." she brags.  "Stop hitting on my man you cougar!" Katsuki spits.  Mitsuki just sighs "Just call us when you go into labor alright.  Now you two love birds get out of my house." she smiles and ushers the couple out.

     The two get to their car and take their seats.  "That went great!" Kirishima cheers.  "It wasn't a total shit show if that's what you mean." Katsuki grumbles.  "Ok let's go home." Kirishima says.  "Can we get ice cream first?" Katsuki questions.  "Of course!" Kirishima smiles.