Chapter 9

Bakugou was feeling the side effects of pregnancy for an omega. He suddenly felt clingy wanting to hold Kirishima all day every day. So much so that the only way to calm himself down was to sneak into Kirishima's room and cocoon himself in the bedsheets. Bakugou had to make sure to cover his tracks though, he knew Kirishima wanted a kid but he didn't know if Kirishima wanted him. To be together with him, not just out of obligation.

     So there he was wrapped in Kirishima's sheets wearing Kirishima's clothes.  This is fucking pathetic.  He doesn't even see me that way.  I'm not his , and he's not mine.  After wallowing for quite some time he did the only thing he could do when he didn't know what to do with his feelings.  Ask Midoriya Izuku.  Bakugou pushed aside his embarrassment with desperation and called Midoriya.

     "Deku, what the fuck do I do?" Bakugou grumbled into the phone not even saying hello first.  "About what?  Did something bad happen!?" Midoriya asks anxiously.  "My fucking life happened that's what!  I'm losing my shit!  I want Kirishima all the fucking time!  I want to hold him, to sleep next to him, fuck I even want to get out of the house and hug him right now!  What the fuck is wrong with me!  I mean I've always been in love with him but not obsessed wit him like this."  Bakugou screams into the phone dumping poor Midoriya with loads of information.

     Midoriya sighs in relief "It's just because you're a pregnant unbonded omega.  The same thing happens to alphas.  When I was pregnant with Yuki I could hardly pry shouto off of me.  Betas like me can't feel those types of things.  Don't worry about it it's natural."  Bakugou clenches his teeth "Then how the fuck did Icyhot deal with it." Bakugou asks impatient.  "Oh we would just spend all the time we could together holding hands, cuddling, and ...y'know..." Midoriya says embarrassed at the last part.  "Well I can't do any of that shit with Kirishima!  He doesn't like me that way!" Bakugou hisses.

     Midoriya stays silent for a second then asks hesitantly "Wait, you two aren't together?  You two didn't profess your love to each otherafter I left?"  Bakugou screams with red hot rage "NO!  HE DOESN'T FUCKING LIKE ME THAT WAY!"  Midoriya sighs exasperated "You two have been inseparable for fifteen years, he asked you out every valentine's day for a hike, and you're pregnant with his child.  I think it's pretty obvious the feelings are mutual Kachan." Bakugou screams into  the phone "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW DEKU!" and hangs up.

     Bakugou huffs and puffs for a while until he calms down enough to process anything.  Stupid Deku doesn't know shit about my situation.  It's not that fucking simple.  Bakugou yells loudly frustrated in more ways than one because of his pregnancy.  Kirishima's sent was getting to him.  Bakugou reached into his pants stroking himself at a steady pace.  "Kirishima!" Bakugo groaned loudly.  Then with the worst timing possible Kirishima opens the door "Bakugou?" he asks.  Now there Bakugou was caught dick in hand moaning Kirishima's name.  Bakugou knew he was absolutely fucked.