𑁍 Chapter 12 𑁍

𑁍 Point of view : Farrah

The girls and I woke up, ready for class, acting like nothing had happened even though we just broke the rules of intruding into the Cloud Tower. Nevertheless, I felt extremely guilty of breaking the rules but I had to admit it was fun breaking a school and it was one of a lifetime opportunity to see the inside of a witch school.

𑁍 Farrah's casual attire

Then, I felt a pair of hands hugging me from behind. I turned my attention to the mirror in front of me and it showed Stella's reflection clinging behind with a bright smile on her face like the shining sun.

"What's with that gloomy frown on your face?" She said, pinching my cheek. Stella moved away as I turned to her.

"Ow..." I rubbed my pinched cheek as I answered her question, "I'm actually worried if Miss Faragonda or Miss Griselda would know about the incident..." I replied as I thought the consequences.

"Come on, don't be get in a tizzy. I'm sure she understands and if we keep our mouth shut, maybe she wouldn't even know our little secret." Stella said, brushing the matter away like it was nothing. She winked before exiting the room.

"Yeah..." I slowly nodded, trying to feel better but I just can't. "I always overthink the matter and complicate everything..."

𑁍 Meanwhile

I followed the Winx as we headed to our first class but I still couldn't brush my thoughts away when a voice addressed the six of us. It was the very voice I would like to avoid hearing.

"Obviously, I see you girls had fun breaking the rules." It was Miss Griselda, waiting for us at the end of the staircase, "You are in big trouble, young ladies."

"Oh-uh..." Flora whispered as she held my hand. I clenched my hand in hers.

"To the Headmistress's office." Miss Griselda said and we followed as she was leading us to the office. We all knew we will be in deep trouble as soon as they found out the incident.

"I just received a message from Headmistress Griffin, the Headwitchtress of Cloud Tower. My colleague was furious." We all lined up in front of Miss Faragonda as she began to lecture us, "She tells me you broke into her school last night. Is that true?"

All of us automatically looked away, ashamed at ourselves but we didn't had much of a chance to explain ourselves.

"I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour in my institution." she was really mad at us and yet, she didn't rose her voice. She kept it calm but firmly, "What have you got to say for yourself?" she continued.

"We're-"

As Bloom tried to explain the truth, Miss Griselda interrupted and spoke to the headmistress, not wanting to hear our explanation.