𑁍 Chapter 20 𑁍

𑁍 Point of view: Farrah

It was recess and the girls decided to hang out in the yard, at the bench where the school's fairy was well located. The well brought me memories of when Riven and I first met.

This particular memory brought me to the incident happened in Magix. It had been couple of days and Winxs seemed to forget about it... I can't...

"I showed dark and evil aura around Riven..." I thought, "It may have been the Trix's magic but somehow, he is not technically under a spell..."

"I can't wait for tomorrow!" Musa who was sitting on the bench's backrest was excited. Her happy energy was bursting all over her body.

The reason Musa was elevated is that Professor Palladium will be giving our class a tour of the infamous Simulation Room tomorrow, "Even I am thrilled to see it... It's a room that can create life-like virtual realities and environments."

"That something you can't see in Lilith." I began thinking.

"Stop it, Feelie..." I almost forgot Lippe who was sitting on my lap, "Stop thinking about work and start having fun."

Lippe pouted since she understands me the most out of all people. She knew I always thinking of a way to improve the condition of my beloved kingdom.

"Thanks, Lippe." I pet her head as she purred in contentment.

"But what if something bad happens in there..." Flora muddled as she clung to her research book. She was worried about the rumors about the Simulation Room.

I, who was sitting next to her, slid closer to comfort her with the rumors about the room, "Nothing will happen bad to you."

"But..."

Before she let her doubt herself, I said, "If something did happen, I know you are powerful enough to handle it."

"You're stronger than you think," I added. It was the advice my dearest friend gave me.

And she was the one who is grinning happily, "Purr..." Lippe giggled.

"Did you just purr?" I asked, seeing her shocked expression after realizing what she had done.

"No!" She denied it as she puffed her cheeks.

"So cute!" Musa complimented which caused Lippe to blush in embarrassment.

As everyone was laughing and having fun, we then noticed Bloom was daydreaming as she stared at the well.

"Bloom... Bloom..." Stella kept calling her name and then, Stella shook her shoulder to her attention and she did.

"Huh?" Bloom turned around and she was clearly in her own little world.

"You're losing it, girl." Stella annoyed, "Did you even hear a single word from our conversation?!"

"Sorry, Stella." Bloom apologized, "I was kinda lost in thought."

I can hear Lippe growling in silence. As the girls were chatting, I used my power to calm down Lippe to almost put her into slumber.

By the time I put my partner to sleep, Stella had already gone out from the trail as she talked about becoming popular in Alfea. Then, they all shared a big laugh, and just seeing them happy, brighten up my heart.

𑁍 Meanwhile
𑁍 Point of view: Author

At Cloud Tower, the 4 evil Trix were in their rooms as they discussed the previous battle they faced with the Winx.

"Those Winx have incredible powers." Icy started.

"They're not your run-of-the-mill fairies that's for sure," Darcy added.