𑁍 Chapter 28 𑁍

𑁍 Point of view: Author

After parting ways with the Winx, the Specialists returned to Red Fountain. Sky called Timmy over to his room as he had something important to ask.

Sky explained to Timmy his plan, and Timmy was kind enough to prepare Cloud Tower blueprints as they started discussing. 

"Well, you could use your wind riders." Timmy suggested.

"But I'm talking very high altitude here." Sky debated.

"No problem, just ride close to the wall and zig-zag all the way up." Timmy explained.

Sky seemed to agree with his needy friend and said, "And don't worry Brandon I'll be fine."

"Oh, I know you'll be careful, but that's not the point." Brandon, who was listening in the conversation, sitting on his bed, said, "Accidents happen, and in this case, Brandon, an accident would result in a 300-foot free fall."

"Farrah will be so mad about this." Brandon added.

"Thanks, that's really a good advice." Sky rolled his eyes, "About Farrah, she don't have to know."

"Plus, I agreed to help Bloom and I'll do it. She needs me." He said.

"Whatever, just don't say I didn't warn you." Brandon is still worried about his prince and best friend.

"Well, you wanna go over the stuff again?" Timmy asked.

As the three boys were planning out their plan, a certain someone was ears dropping the conversation, "Well, well." Riven chuckled.

He walked away with an evil smirk, "I know someone who will be pleased to know this."

"But..."

For a short moment, his mind flashed Farrah's sad face. He shook his head to brush off the unnecessary thoughts.

"Darcy!" - Riven

"Riven, what do you want?" - Darcy

"I've got something for you." - Riven

"Good, very good." - Darcy

𑁍 Point of view: Farrah
𑁍 Night time

𑁍 Point of view: Farrah𑁍 Night time

𑁍 Farrah's pajamas

It was nightfall. Everyone was in their rooms, already asleep. Using my study lamp, only my desk had a proper light while the rest of the room was dark, even Lippe was sleeping peacefully. I decided to study a bit for my morning class with Miss Faragonda.

"Geez, Farrah!" Stella came up from behind, surprising me, "You always have your nose stuck in a book."

"Stella, why are you still up?" I asked, "Is my light bothering you?"