𑁍 Chapter 15 𑁍

𑁍 Meanwhile
𑁍 Point of view : Farrah

We had arrived at our destination but instead of at the town, we stopped at The Stele Forest. My mother and my favorite place.

It's a large forest that is home to elves, dwarves, and many other creatures.

The forest is secluded from the influence of the Lilith cities and is covered by a misty haze. Every winter it experiences snow, brought in by a wind called the White Wind. The snow begins to melt around February.

There is a darker part of the forest, where the Dark Elves live. Even deeper in the forest is where the powerful and beautiful Snow Lotus Elves live.

Some trees in the Stele Forest have tree spirits guarding them. The tree spirits live for a long time and hibernate during winter, as they have no resistance to cold.

"We're have arrived." The driver said as she opened the door for us.

We both descended from the carriage and the scene really took my breath away every time I see it.

𑁍 The Stele Forest

𑁍 The Stele Forest

"Farrah..." My mother looked surprised as she turned to me, "I thought we're going to town for the design contest?" She asked.

"We will but a little stop might help us calm ourselves for the competition," I answered.

As the two of us chatted at the entrance of the Forest, the Guardians then came and welcomed us.

"We welcome you, Our Queen and Princess." Two familiar voices greeted us as their shadows came out from one of the trees. They are the two guardians of the Forest and the oldest is Elaine while the youngest is Rachel.

𑁍 Elaine

𑁍 Elaine