𑁍 Chapter 23 𑁍

𑁍 Point of view: Farrah

We flew through the swamp, and there was a light mist covering the path. So, we must be extra careful in passing the swamp, not knowing what creatures could appear. Some can be kind, but some can think of us as food supplies.

"Did you hear something?" Stella asked, turning back.

"No, I didn't." Tecna replied.

"You know, girls, I was just thinking... The Queen said that the monster was gigantic, but to her, we're big too- so we average things out. The monster must be a medium-sized creature, right?" She said. However I could sense the nervousness in her voice.

"It makes sense." Suddenly, the sunlight was blocked, and a giant turtle's head came out from the water.

"Ahhh!" Stella shouted fellow by the rest of the girls.

"That monster, I heard what it was thinking!" I stood guard, but when the turtle's head moved, it stirred up the water, creating turbulent.

"What is it?"

"What?"

"Augh!" A giant monster's head with a loud growl came out of the water.

When the monster jumped back into the water, the girls screamed in shock. We slowly move away from it, huddling together out of fear.

"Maybe... maybe it's gone...?" Flora asked.

One of my butterflies landed on my earring and spoke to me in a whisper, "Under you, Master!"

"Watch out!" I shouted, chanting my shield magic, covering everyone.

"Safeguard!"

"Aaahh!" The girls yelled as the creature hit my shield and disappeared into the water.

Before my butterfly could give me a heads-up, the creature came out from under us again.

This time, it managed to break through my shield, and we all shattered, escaping its violent attacks. The creature then ran at Musa, who was distracted.

"Oh no!" Musa cried.

The creature grabbed her with its mouth and jumped back into the water.

As the monster ran away, I could hear its voice in my head. It showed that he was angry and upset.

In the heat of the moment, a shadow moved through the water, but Stella's charge stopped it. But it was a small fish because its body was floating on the water's surface.

"Oopsie." She awkwardly laughed.

"Stella, focus," I advised.

"Great!"

"Now what?"

Everyone was on the edge of panic to see our friend had just been eaten.

"There's only one thing to do. We've got to rescue Musa." Tecna said.

"I agree, but water is not our element," Bloom replied.

"We could use the air bubble method as the water nymphs do," Flora explained.

"It's similar to the Rain Bubble we learned in Professor DuFour's class," I added.

"Sounds like a good idea to me. Are you ready?" Bloom agreed.

"You bet!"

Everyone answered, and each of us created a water bubble.

"And now for the final touch, Lux Luminous," Tecna said, snapping her fingers. The bubbles were then illuminated, suitable for diving underwater.