𑁍 Chapter 5 𑁍

𑁍 Point of view : Farrah

We entered the hall that used to look like a dining hall but now, it looked much more like a ballroom. As we mingled around, I can sense gazes from other people, eyeing me. It made me uncomfortable.

Then, someone nudged my shoulder. I turned and saw it was Stella who was nudging me with a cheeky smile on her face. "That's him. Prince Sky of Eraklyon." Stella said as she pointed at one of my childhood friends, Brandon.

"Why does Stella have to the all people I had to lie..." I thought, maintaining my smile. I felt like a sharp pain stabbed me on the heart as I watched she ran into Brandon's arms. He welcomed with a charming smile, like a prince.

"So, he's the one Stella was talking about." Flora's voice snapped me to reality as she walked beside me. She whispered at me in a soft voice, "I wish I could find a prince like Stella finds hers." her eyes drifted off to somewhere distant.

Showing an encourage smile, I said to her, "Love will come. It's our fate." I gave her a wink, "Just you wait."

"Thanks, Farrah." she said. We exchanged smiles when Tecna and Musa came walking toward us, holding two cup pounches in both hands, each.

"Here, you go." Tecna handed me the glass and Musa handed one to Flora.

"Thank you." we thanked them. Flora took a sip as I watched my surroundings.

"Are you going to dance?" Musa spoke, drowning my attention to her.

"Sure, but I don't who to dance with." Flora said, taking another sip of her drink.

"I'll reconsider the idea of dancing with a boy." Tecna said, biting the cupcake we prepared. She groaned in pleasure after taking a bit of the sweet. She turned to me, smiling, "The cupcakes are out of this universe!" she praised me.

"Thanks Tecna but you were the one who helped me with the measurements. If not, I won't make this many for tonight." I replied back.

Behind us, I can hear the students who took the cupcakes were pleased as well at the taste of the cupcakes.

"Delicious!"

"This is best dessert I ever had!"

"Farrah really is amazing!!"

"Listening to them praising me are flattered but at the same time, it's kinda boring to hear it every time..." I thought, staring at my filled glass when I noticed Bloom walked toward us, bending her back.

"Bloom?" Flora addressed to her. She then stood properly and I felt uneasiness in her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Why aren't you in your dress?" Stella asked after having a great time with 'Prince Sky'.

"There something I have to tell you but in private." she asked and we all exchanged looks. We nodded and went out to the corridor.

"This is an emergency. The witches are here!" she said, making all of us in disbelief.

"What are you talking about?" Stella asked, not believing what she had heard.

"I saw Darcy, Icy, Stormy and Raven casted a spell on the presents from Red Fountain. I heard them talking about something called a snake rat." she explained to us.

"Snake rat...?" I titled my head, "I think I heard about them..."

"Let me consult my database." a green transparent image of a snake rat appeared on Tecna's palm as she read the description, "Snake Rats are swamp creatures of the disgustabilus genus that eat toads."