𑁍 Chapter 27 𑁍

𑁍 Point of view: Farrah
𑁍 Class

𑁍 Point of view: Farrah𑁍 Class

𑁍 Farrah's outfit

In today's class, Alfea's headmistress, herself, was teaching our class and gathered us all in the School Amphitheater. It is where the students sometimes attend the school assembly meetings. Occasionally, exams may also be held here, such as this one.

Her class featured a challenging activity for the students, with an obstacle course. As the first student was me, Miss Faragonda called my name.

"Farrah, you'll go first." She said.

"Yes." I stood, handing Lippe to Flora as I transformed.

𑁍 Farrah's Transformation

𑁍 Point of view: Calliope

Sitting in Flora's arms, I stayed focused during Feelie's test even though I knew I could not interfere.

In her test, Feelie had to retrieve a magical key hidden within the course. With a wave of Faragonda's hand, gusts of swirling wind emerged, creating an unpredictable and turbulent environment.

Feelie skillfully navigated through the tumultuous winds, narrowly avoiding being swept off her feet. She persevered despite a momentary struggle against the powerful gusts, expertly seizing the magical key.

"She got it!" Musa exclaimed.

"Amazing..." Bloom nodded.

"All she has to do now is to place the key to the alter." Tecna said.

"Feelie has truly increased her endurance and stamina after fighting the White Tiger... (chapter 26)", I thought, watching her as she fought against the strong wind.

Just as Feelie was about to grab the key, I heard a finger snap and the strong winds merged into a tornado, swallowing Feelie inside.

"Feelie!" I shouted as my body shook with anxiety to see my bonded partner in danger.