𑁍 Chapter 22 𑁍

𑁍 Faragonda's Office
𑁍 Point of view: Farrah

Miss Faragonda called me to practice my summoning magic. Thanks to her, I managed to control my magic more. However, only low-level creatures, so her room was filled with the creatures I had summoned before.

𑁍 Licorice

𑁍 Licorice

𑁍 Mysterious

𑁍 Mysterious

At first, I assumed the creatures would be wary because of Miss Faragonda, but surprisingly, they were doting toward her.

Licorice was enjoying the affection she received from the headmistress while Mysterious was licking her paw like it was her home. Suddenly, the red jewels around her glowed as her ear twitched.

"What's the matter?" I stopped discussing with Miss Faragonda when I noticed her change of behaviour.

"Master's friends are fighting." She informed.

"Oh my," Miss Faragonda was surprised, "You should get going then, Farrah. And before I forget, congratulations on passing your simulation exam."

"Thank you, Miss Faragonda." I bowed my head, "I'll take my leave now."

I nodded to face my summoned creatures, thanking them for coming here. One by one, they disappeared, and I then exited the office.

I quickly went to my room and heard from Mysterious; I might know why they were fighting. Mainly Stella and Flora.

𑁍 Winx's Dorm

Before I opened the door, I could hear Stella and Flora bickering.

"No!"

"But really, you have gone too far! This time I'm putting a stop to it." Stella shouted.

"Girls?" I opened the door and saw everyone in the living room while Bloom stood between Stella and Flora.

Not far, I heard Lippe sneezing uncontrollably. She had tissues everywhere, along with two tissues clogged in her nostrils. Tecna and Musa were there to confront her.