𑁍 Chapter 9 𑁍

𑁍 Point of view : Farrah

*Thud*

My eyes slowly opened because of heavy sound, as like a lot of things were falling to the ground.

"Stella...?" I murmured my roommate's name. I rubbed my eyes and my vision slowly cleared up. At first, I was happy to see Stella home after her late night date but I was shocked to her. She had a dark-ghostly like aura surrounding her which was clearly different from before.

"Judging from her aura, the person who is standing in front of me isn't the real Stella...." I thought as our eyes met, staring at each other, "I need to play safe... But this aura is somehow familiar..."

"G-good morning, Stella." I greeted her, forcing me to smile like meeting the usual bright Stella, "How's your date?"

"It was great." she plainly answered and that's when I can finally identified the true identity of the impostor, "I-it's Darcy!!! One of the four witches!!"

"Looks like you're cover had blown." someone said, instead of fake Stella. That's when my vision started blurring and then, my surrounding completely darken, "Oh no... I let my guard down...! But!! I need to do something!!"

𑁍 Point of view : Raven

I watched that little pink haired fairy fainted after I poisoned her. I caught her before turning to twin sister, Darcy as she disguised herself as that sun fairy so she can her hands on the ring.

"I didn't realise that she can see through my disguise." Darcy said, folding her hands, looking annoyed at the pink fairy.

"I should keep an eye on her so she wouldn't ruin another of our plans." I said, carrying her with my levitation spell.

"But wait sister, those other fairies will find out that their friend is missing." Darcy said.

"So, what do you suggest I do?" I asked, "Pretend to be her?"

"Exactly." she smirked but I frowned in disgust.

"I'm not going to turn into a pink little miss goody fairy!" I started arguing with my twin sister.

"Keep your voice down, missy!" Darcy hushed me and explained, "You'll have to distract those fairies so I have enough time to get that ring."

"Fine!" I agreed, not willing. I handed Darcy the fainted fairy as she used the teleportation spell to teleport the fairy to another place.

She then casted a disguise spell on me to turn me into that pink fairy. Seeing the pink hair the reflection on the mirror, made me wanna barf, "I feel like a unicorn just vomited on top of me." I complained.

"So, all you have to do is to act like her. Just be the opposite of you." she said with a smile, clearly she's enjoying herself to torture me.

"You have to pay me for this." I said as I checked myself out and no way of denying it, I hated everything!!

*Knock knock*

We gasped and turned toward at the door.

𑁍 Meanwhile~Secretly, hiding under Farrah's bedroom
𑁍 Point of view : Pam

"I can't believe this!!" I thought, "Farrah...!!" I watched my partner fainting in the hands of the enemy.

"I have to take action and stop that witch before it hurts Farrah!!" I told myself. I sneaked between the two evil witches and perched at Farrah's arms, hiding myself from them.

But suddenly, the witch teleported Farrah and myself to somewhere else. Our surrounding was like an old abandoned building and judging from the vibe, I can sense no one had even live here in ages.