Chapter 1

_________________________________________________________

Eremophobia 

(n.) the deep fear of stillness, solitude, or deserted places.

_________________________________________________________

Eraserhead's POV

I was jumping rooftops to rooftops, heading down to the deserted part of the town, my last mission for the night. 

Detective Tsukauchi has informed me and has asked me to investigate an abandoned area, where people seem to lose their quirk when going in there.

We theorized it was someone's quirk at first, but due to the report that it has been more than 5 days that the quirk disappearing is happening, non-stop, and the area it occupies was at large. So, scratch that idea, since drawbacks is a bitch whether we like it or not and no one can maintain their quirks activated for a long period of time. 

Well, of course except for mutant types and passive types quirk. But if it's an eraser type like mine? 

I'm jealous that they don't put on eye drops every now and then and strain their eyes.

.

.

.

'God, I'm tired, the crawler really put me on the edge a while ago, got me thinking he injured himself...' I sigh, 'I should have drink 2 more coffees...' I thought as I was reaching near the borderline, where when you cross it, your quirk 'disappears.' 

I landed myself in front of the borderline. I then took a deep breath and step forward slowly...

.

.

.

Suddenly, I just felt a cold feeling inside but nothing, in particular, was telling me I lost my quirk... I tested if my quirk really disappears and it is indeed gone.

'So, this is what it feels like when I use my quirk on somebody else.' I pondered. 

With a sigh, I started to search for the source of this mystery, investigating the abandoned houses and storage houses in the area. This part of the town was deserted a long time ago even before the quirk disappearing case happened, so, no wonder this place was eerily dead looking. 

I witness a green electricity-like trace passing by a while ago far from me and I was walking around in the alleys, searching for it, when I suddenly quiet whimper brought my attention.

.

.

.

I whipped my head in the direction of the sounds, looking for the one who made the sound, but, much to my dismay, there was nothing behind me.

.

.

.