Chapter 4

_________________________________________________________

Alexithymia

(n.) the inability to express one's feelings.

_________________________________________________________

FIRST WORD?

_________________________________________________________

2 weeks has passed... 

_________________________________________________________

Hizashi Yamada's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Sho found Izuku and we became fathers, and that was the best day of our lives! 

He's healthier now and chubbier as the days pass by. We also found out that he only activates his quirk whenever he's scared or was startled, which makes sense, considering that before Sho found him, his quirk was always activated. 

Though, we also found out that, he is terrified of fires. When I cooked that one time and he immediately activated his quirk at a full scale which was weird, but maybe he can remember something about it or it symbolizes something for him? I really have no clue.

Anyway, the Detective has informed us earlier, that as long as he isn't feeling either of those and accidentally activated his quirk, he will be fine and allowed, if we go into the city. 

So, tomorrow we plan on bringing him back to our apartment and introduced him to our cats, that Nemuri has been so generous to take care of while we're busy, she's probably so curious about what has gotten us so busy these past few days, I can't wait to see her reaction and Sho's reaction on her reaction if that makes any sense!

Anywho, right now, I'm teaching his first word to be 'Papa,' so, I could rub that on Sho's face! Heh. 

"Okay, one more time, Izuku," I started, "Pa-pa," I said as Izuku stares at me with his big green alluring eyes. 

"Mhmm!" he exclaimed, muffled, as he proceeds to bite on his bunny stuff toy's ear.

"Don't bite that Izuku! Your bunny will get ruin," I informed him, he seems to be very intelligent for his age, as he nods and shakes his head when we ask a certain question, but now he just straights up ignores me, and continues to chew off his stuffed toy while staring at me, clearly daring me 'what are you going to do about it?'

I sigh and gently try to remove the bunny from his grasp, "Izuku, come oneeee," I whined to him, playfully, as he giggles through the bunny and holds it tighter, "Bam-bam!" he calls out for his bunny. 

"Yes, don't bite Bam-bam!" I said and stopped to pull his bunny, he named Bam-bam, seeing as he stop bitting and he cuddles it closer to him.

"Yah! Yah! Bam-bam!" He babbles as he bounces, with his bunny, in his hold. 

You see, he never leaves or goes anywhere without his bunny. Sho brought it for him, considering the fact that, whenever he looks at Izuku, he was reminded of a hyper-energetic bunny since he bounces around often.

Izuku then started to bite off Bam-bam's ears again, "Izuku, noooo," I begged him and tried to stop him, as Sho exits the cabin, his looks, screamed 'I haven't take a shower for years,' and I realized that I've been taking care of 2 babies all this time. 

"And you Sho, take a shower! You stink!" I stated as I point to him with my free hand while the other is keeping Izuku's bunny safe from his biting new weird tendency.