Chapter 7

_________________________________________________________

Anhedonia 

(n.) the loss of interest and enjoyment in all activities that you once liked.

(n.) the feeling of not caring anymore.

_________________________________________________________

NOTE: This will be full of time skip as I want to proceed close to the main storyline now since I'm running out of ideas. (This will be a summary of sorts, I guess? Sorry if it will be kind of random and all)

_________________________________________________________

A few weeks later...

_________________________________________________________

To: EraserHead@ProHeroAccount.com
Cc:
Bcc: 
Subject: Decision of Recommendation for U.A. 

Dear Eraser Head a.k.a. Shota Aizawa, 

That's right. It's me, Nezu, the one who could be a dog or a mouse or a bear, but more importantly... I'm the principal of U.A.!

It is with great enthusiasm that I will announce in this letter that your recommendation from Pro Hero: Midnight, whose civilian name is Nemuri Kayama, that you become one of the staff here in U.A. and be a teacher to guide the future generations is accepted. 

We now welcome you as part of the staff here in U.A. and hope that you can make a positive contribution for future generations!

If you need further more details and information, feel free to contact me!

Sincerely,
Nezu

_________________________________________________________

Shota Aizawa's POV

'What the actual fuck...' I thought as I speed dial someone on my phone. 

"Nemuri..." I muttered, dangerously low still looking at my email, "OH!" She exclaimed, ignoring my tone, "DID YOU SEE?? DID YOU SEE??" 

"Just," I felt my eye twitch in annoyance, "Why."

'Fuck, I knew she was planning something but, I never thought that something is this!' I rubbed my temples.

"Haven't you see yourself with little Izu?" She questioned, amuse, "You'd be great with kids! OH! YOU ARE ALREADY ARE!" Nemuri's irritating snickering was now all I can hear on the phone, so, I decided to just hang up.

I sigh, 'I'll just message Nezu in the morning...'  And then continue on with my paperwork.

_________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Every day was now a routine for Shota, from waking up to his husband singing and son babbling-singing along, loudly, classic American songs in the morning, "You want me!" Hizashi sang, gracefully, "I want you, baby!" He then pointed at his son who was pointing at him too at the same time, "Mah sugah boo!" Izuku babbled-sang, bouncing in his seat, happily, "I'm le-ya-tating! (I'm levitating!)" 

To...

"Meow..." One of their oldest cats, Sushi, meowed, squeezing herself inside of Shota's sleeping bag.