Announcement: I'm alive I think?

Hey, guys...

First of all, I am very sorry for the late announcement about this story, I didn't think that my new school year would give me a hard time adjusting and make me lose the time to write this. 

I lose my momentum in writing the storyline and after I reread my draft scripts and past posted chapters, I saw that I made a lot of mistakes that you guys commented on (thank you for making me notice, I was probably sleepy that time) so I'm actually thinking of rewriting this story to have more sense I guess? Since there are a lot of holes in some situations and maybe I can revise the storyline a bit to make it interesting. I'll also probably finish the whole finished story before posting it so I won't have any issues next time like this one. You guys can also comment on some of your ideas if you're interested and don't worry I'll give you your rightful credit.

And finally, I want to thank all of you guys who read my story, it really means a lot to me. I didn't expect so many viewers and votes so thank you really :)

Until then! Sayonara for a while!

This was supposed to be my surprise for you all but yeah... school works happened :') I really worked hard since it's my first time using a digital medium in a drawing... Hope you enjoy it!

 Hope you enjoy it!