Chapter 3

_________________________________________________________

Morosis 

(n.) the stupidest of stupidities

_________________________________________________________

Detective Tsukauchi's POV

Recovery Girl and I just arrived at the forest, where the Aizawa family will be staying at. Now, we are currently flabbergasted with the scene before us.

.

.

.

Izuku and Present Mic seems to be playing wrestling? but one-sided considering Present Mic is screeching in misery and Izuku is giggling. Eraserhead is currently in his sleeping bag but laying on the grass close to the stairs, so he's in the middle of the area. He also has doodled drawing on his face, possibly done from a marker and by Izuku and Present Mic.

"IZUKU, NOOO, STOP PULLINGGGGG!" Present Mic scream-whined, as he was trying to escape Izuku's grasp on his mustache. But, I noticed that his quirk stopped working, in the middle of his scream, as a green-like-electricity pass by his whole body and surrounds him, forming a circle, that was emitted by Izuku...? 

.

.

.

"What the...?" I stated in disbelief and confusion. 

.

.

.

"You saw that too, right?" Eraserhead, who was beside me, questioned, at the same time catching me off guard since I didn't see him there and made me jump, slightly in surprise, in my place. 

"Did that just happened..?" Recovery Girl asked, as Eraserhead and I nod and continue to watch the scene unfolds.

.

.

.

"How long have they been doing this?" I asked. 

"Probably like 2-3 hours," Eraserhead replied, nonchalantly, as he was filming a video of the scene.

.

.

.

"Should we help him?" Recovery Girl then asked.

"Maybe, later..." He said.

.

.

.

"GUYS, HEEELLPPPP MEEEEEE!" Present Mic screamed, desperately.

"Yah-yah-yah-yah!" Izuku babbled, victoriously. 

_________________________________________________________

After persuading Eraserhead to help his husband later...

_________________________________________________________

"That hurts like hell... Why didn't you help me soooneeerrr?" Present Mic whined as he was rubbing his face, trying to soothe the ache. 

"Sorry, I was entrained..." Eraserhead shamelessly admitted as he was doing something on his phone, perhaps making an album of videos and photos of Izuku.

"Oh fu- I mean, fudge. I forgot to test my quirk on Izuku..." He sighs in defeat.

.

.