4 | Somewhere

" I can't help it
It seems like the last train ended
That's very, very nice (Yes)
I have no choice but to protect you "

" I can't help itIt seems like the last train endedThat's very, very nice (Yes)I have no choice but to protect you "

"...D-Danger? What sort of danger?" Yuna stammered, trying to remain calm.

Mashiho shook his head and looked around her room.

"Just grab a luggage and pack the necessary things you'll need." He said before heading to the living room, with Yuna following behind. "I don't suppose you live with anyone else, am I— RIIIIGGGHHHHTTTTTT?!!!"

Yuna almost got scared to death when Mashiho started screaming at the top of his lungs. Asahi was standing in the middle of the living room, staring blankly into space.

"O-oh! That's Asahi." Yuna explained, still recovering from the shock. "He sometimes zones out like that because of low-battery, I must've forgotten to charge him earlier."

But Mashiho only gave her a look of disbelief. "You're kidding, right? Is this some sort of joke?!"

Yuna shook her head. "No, no! Asahi is a robot."

"Ahhh...." He came to a safe conclusion that this girl wasn't insane after all. "Of course, of course. Go ahead and charge... whatever-that-is."

She rushed up to Asahi and pushed him to the corner of the room where she plugged a wire into his back.

"Charging mode, activated. Do not disturb me." Asahi said before closing his eyes.

Fascinated, Mashiho walked up to Asahi and covered his mouth in awe.

"This is the coolest shit I've ever seen. The fact that this robot is literally more gorgeous than... 90% of the men here, it's insane!" He bursted out to Yuna, who laughed awkwardly. "Who built him?"

"My dad, he died recently." Yuna explained, trying to push away the sad thoughts.

Mashiho nodded his head respectfully. "I know, which is why you're in danger, Yuna. Once you've packed everything you will need for yourself and Asahi, you can follow me."

___

Yoshi and Haruto were playing chess in their office.

"Checkmate!" Yoshi squealed and leaped up triumphantly. "I win again!"

Haruto frowned and glared at him. "Suck-ass."

Just then, the door opened and Mashiho came in, followed by Yuna and Asahi.

"Oh, they're here...! Wait, who are you?!" Haruto stared at Asahi suspiciously.

Asahi bowed 90 degrees and struck a Nike pose with his arms. "I'm Asahi!"

Yoshi raised an eyebrow at Yuna. "Is he your boyfriend?"