20 | Kill

" I will hug you tightly to
fill my heart "

Mr Kawazu returned to the apartment, exhausted and mentally drained

Mr Kawazu returned to the apartment, exhausted and mentally drained. He had spent the day settling Arthur's funeral arrangements. The orphanage that Arthur grew up in had also stepped up to offer some help to give Arthur a proper send-off, much to Mr Kawazu's relief. As for Yuna, her condition was improving, but she still hadn't woken up from her coma.

As he went into Yuna's bedroom, he started choking up seeing the polaroids of Yuna and Arthur together. They were both so in love. The two of them had big dreams and still had so many exciting opportunities awaiting them.

"Arthur... You loved my daughter so much so that you were willing to sacrifice yourself for her, and I will never forget you for that. I hope you rest in peace now." He murmured as he stared at Arthur's smiling face in one of the photos that Yuna must've took for him, in a recording studio. "Such talented musicians. I'm so sorry that your life had to end so early."

Mr Kawazu stood up and walked out of the room. All he could do now was to pray that Yuna wakes up from her coma.

"Oh, Hyorin. I've already lost you, don't let me lose my daughter too." He cried, wiping his tears as he remembered his wife.

He headed into Jaehyuk's bedroom, which was now empty. He balled his fists and tried to contain his anger. Why did Jaehyuk do this? Yuna and Arthur did nothing to hurt him!

Just then, his cellphone was ringing.

"...Hello? Is this Akira Kawazu?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"My name is Mr Shun Takahashi and I was the driver in the lorry that collided with your daughter and her boyfriend's car. I've been trying to reach you because I've something to share with you!"

"Oh! What about?"

"It's regarding Arthur Hamada. My wife and I were there as he was dying. He wanted me to tell you that a Korean man named Yoon Jaehyuk is in love with Yuna, and that he saw Jaehyuk that night before the crash. He guessed that Jaehyuk wanted him dead, so that he could have Yuna... I think he wanted to say more but he was struggling to live and before we knew it... The young lad was gone."

Mr Kawazu felt himself crying again. The poor, poor Arthur. What did he do to deserve this? He was alone without a family by his side, and when he found Yuna, he had to lose his own life. Arthur loved Yuna more than himself!