15 | Dilemma

" A full moon is rising
On the way home
The wolves will catch you and go "

Jaehyuk took the blanket from Yuna and thanked her politely before setting up the mattress on the floor

Jaehyuk took the blanket from Yuna and thanked her politely before setting up the mattress on the floor. Because there were insufficient rooms, Yuna, Asahi and Jaehyuk had to share one room. It was Danny's suggestion to let Jaehyuk live with them for the time-being, especially now that his penthouse was no longer a safe place to be in.

"I thought you're rich. Why must you cause so much trouble by staying with us? There's barely any space left for me to sleep." Asahi spat irritatedly at Jaehyuk, snatching a pillow from him.

"Thanks, I appreciate the hospitality." Jaehyuk gritted his teeth as he replied the robot sarcastically.

Yuna took the pillow back from Asahi, who was pressing his face on it.

"Hey, don't be like that. Jaehyuk has gone through a lot. I think it's only right that we give him as much support as we can." She reminded him gently.

Asahi pouted. How could he go against Yuna? Everything about her was perfect, her face, her long hair, that little laughter—

"Hey, Romeo!"

His thoughts were interrupted when Jaehyuk snapped at him.

"What?"

"You were staring at Yuna dreamily! Help me finish setting up the bed first before getting all lovey-dovey."

Yuna's face flushed while Asahi looked disgruntled. He grabbed Jaehyuk's face and used his hands to smack his cheeks.

"I. Want. You. To. Get. Lost. Thank. You. Next." Asahi said with a break in between each word, all while slapping Jaehyuk.

Before Jaehyuk could fire back, Kyle interrupted him.

"Hey! How's it going in here?" He checked, his head peeking through the door.

Plastering a fake smile across her face, Yuna replied, "Couldn't have been better."

__

For the past few days, there were no signs of Junkyu, and everyone was growing anxious. It seemed a little too suspicious that he hasn't showed up.

"Hyung, I'm hungry..." Junghwan whined to Doyoung, pouting.

"Hang in there, Junghwan-ah." Doyoung encouraged him. He knew the younger loved eating, and it was not easy for him to keep his hands away from food, but now they could not even get a single crumb.

Jeongwoo was sitting at the corner with Haruto. He glanced nervously at the handsome agent.

"Um... Hey, Haruto. I'm glad that you're alright." He whispered softly.