21 | Reboot

" You followed that star and
flowed towards me
(Be With Me) "

" You followed that star and flowed towards me(Be With Me) "

Present Time

"I can't believe you didn't know how much you hurt me, Yuna. Who do you think sabotaged the vehicle you and Arthur were on? I wanted him to die, to take away the man you chose instead of me so you'd know the real meaning of pain. Killing your father and cousin wasn't enough."

Yuna's eyes blazed. Asahi could sense her exhaustion and knew that she was in pain. He held onto Yuna's hands tightly, not wanting to let go. Jaehyuk was ready to destroy them.

"You killed my father, Junkyu and your very own parents! How could you possibly be human?!" Yuna cried out in despair.

A lightning flashed and thunder rolled as rain started pouring heavily outside. The door busted open and several footsteps could be heard approaching.

"Yuna! Asahi!"

Yuna felt a glimmer of hope when she heard a familiar voice — Doyoung's.

"Stay away from him, Jaehyuk is dangerous!" Jihoon shrieked, holding a baseball bat in his hands. "Don't touch them, Jae, or I'll whack you so hard you'll fall in love with me instead! How you like that?!"

Yoshi, Mashiho and Haruto ran towards the two and were now shielding them from Jaehyuk, while the rest of the Koreans cornered him. Junghwan did a Taekwondo pose, as if he was ready to fight someone.

Jaehyuk looked around him menacingly. He was clearly outnumbered, one against eight people and a humanoid.

"Alright... alright. You all win." Jaehyuk declared. "I give up, okay?"

Haruto narrowed his eyes. That was too easy, Jaehyuk was definitely up to something.

"You all can defeat me, but..." He turned to Yuna, who glared back at him challengingly. "I don't give up so easily. Noa!"

Noa? Everyone's eyes turned to the entrance, where the door had busted open on cue, and a very tall, young figure walked inside.

Only Doyoung didn't look confused. He knew who that was.

"Noa Kazama?!" He spluttered in disbelief. "You work for Jaehyuk now? Junkyu was your friend!"

"Who's this?" Jihoon asked him.

"He's my brother's close friend. They went on that trip together, so he must've known what happened to Hyung!" Doyoung exclaimed and turned to Noa, who gave an icy stare.