7 | Message

" Be with me
Don't go, don't go, girl
Just be with me "

Junkyu was unpacking his luggage at their new, temporary accommodation with Doyoung, who was also busy hanging up clothes to put in the closet

Junkyu was unpacking his luggage at their new, temporary accommodation with Doyoung, who was also busy hanging up clothes to put in the closet. Junkyu then took out a sheet of folded paper from his journal, staring at it intently.

"What're you looking at?" Doyoung suddenly asked, walking up to him.

Junkyu immediately shoved the paper back into one of the pages and closed the journal.

"Nothing." He said, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Anyway, Hyung. I'm still curious as to why you agreed to join Jaehyuk-sshi and help Yuna out."

Junkyu shrugged. "Why not? She is family, after all."

Doyoung blinked his eyes. He never expected that his brother would care about these sort of things, especially when he had always been so distant from his own family.

Junkyu cleared his throat before shoving the journal back into his luggage before closing it.

__

Doyoung saw Yuna sitting by herself at the lounge, drinking coffee. He smiled and walked up to her.

"Hey, Cousin!" He called, waving at her cheerfully.

Yuna jumped and immediately turned around, but appeared to be relieved when she realized it was him.

"Hi, Doyoung." He's the only one I can still speak comfortably to, other than Asahi and the agents. "I just want to thank you again for taking your time to find this place and helping me."

Doyoung shook his head insistently. "Mr Kawazu was my uncle. I can't just sit back and relax while there is someone out there with bad intentions. At least, you have so many people helping you out now."

"I don't know... I can't trust a lot of people right now. But I know I can trust you." Yuna grinned at Doyoung, who looked pleased.

"You can definitely trust me. As for my brother... Even I don't trust him." Doyoung joked and the two bursted out laughing. "But man, I can't take all the credit. If you didn't know, Jaehyuk was the one who brought us all together to Osaka to this place. He seems to really care about you."

Yuna's eyes widened in shock when she heard his name. She then recalled that time at her father's funeral. He had asked if she was okay when she was almost on the brink of collapsing.

All of a sudden, Asahi comes in, rolling on the floor with his arms stretched out together. He is chuckling away as he came to a stop in front of their shoes.