5 | Trust

" On a windy night
Under a pitch-black sky
Where are you going?
I'm worried about you "

" On a windy nightUnder a pitch-black skyWhere are you going? I'm worried about you "

Yuna! Yuna!

Yuna was standing at the rooftop of a building, with the dark sky looming over her. Her father stood at the edge, calling out her name.

"Yuna... Do not trust anyone so easily. Whatever you do, just don't. The nicest of them all is the one!" He warned her.

"W-what do you m-mean? Why are you telling me this?" She cried, trying to reach out to him but her feet remained rooted on the ground. "Who are you talking about?"

Mr Kawazu gave her a sad gaze. Yuna screamed in despair as she saw him fall backwards, disappearing from her sight.

"Yuna."

She woke up from her nightmare and saw Asahi standing at the side of the bed, calling out to her.  

"Asahi..." She murmured, cold sweat dripping down her face. "I-I..."

"You were having a bad dream. You're breaking out in cold sweat." He pointed out, handing her a warm, damp cloth.

She took it from him and wiped her face before letting out a sigh. Calming herself down, Yuna took Asahi's hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Thank you, Asahi. I really needed this." She told him.

Asahi patted her head cautiously and said, "It's alright, it's going to be fine."

__

Yoshi came inside the office, whistling while carrying a stack of files in his hands. He tossed them to Mashiho, who took them and started to flip through the sheets of paper.

"Okay, so now we printed all of the five suspects' private documents, including their biographies and whatnot. Haruto, check these files for anything suspicious and report back to me. I'm going to check on Yuna and Asahi." Mashiho instructed and walked out of the office.

As the elevator doors opened, Mashiho was about to head inside when Yuna and Asahi came out.

"Oh, there you are! I thought you two were still charging away." He chirped and tiptoed to put his arms around both of them. "Anyhoo, my team has found five suspects with the initial 'J' from your father's contact list that could have been involved in his death and we're still trying to research more about their background information for now."

Yuna turned to Asahi, who gave her a nonchalant expression, before walking inside the office.

"Mashi! I found something about each of the five Korean dudes we're investigating." Haruto yelled from his seat.