6 | Help

" A full moon is rising
On the way home
The wolves will
catch you and go "

Jaehyuk broke into a smile when he saw Yuna enter the room, but it immediately faded when he saw Asahi following behind her

"W-what's going on?" Yuna asked, shocked to see them. "Why is everyone here?"

Mashiho laughed nervously and stepped forward.

"Yuna, isn't this great? These six kind fellas have offered to help solve Mr Kawazu's case!" He exclaimed, looking a little overwhelmed.

Yuna wanted to be happy, but she couldn't, because she realized that all five of them here were the list of suspects that could've killed her own father. And Mashiho's tone suggested that he was also well-aware of this fact.

Then, Doyoung stepped forward and pointed at Asahi.

"Is he your boyfriend, Yuna?" He asked, sounding a little disappointed.

"W-what, he—"

"Yes! He is!"

Everyone turned around and stared at Haruto, who was nodding his head frantically. Asahi's eyes widened and he looked bewildered.

"Yuna... is... my... girl... friend..." He murmured and stared at the floor.

Yoshi nudged to Yuna, and she understood the message.

"A-ah yes, he is! H-His name is Asahi." She explained, smiling widely.

Asahi bowed at the Koreans, who were impressed by his visuals. Only Jaehyuk didn't look so happy, but he returned with a smile anyway.

"Okay, um, Yoshi? Could you please escort these nice guys to the lounge area outside before we proceed with anything else? I need to speak with Yuna and Asahi." Mashiho instructed and Yoshi immediately went to take action.

Once the coast was clear, Yuna bombarded Mashiho and Haruto about what was happening.

"How did this happen? Why are they all here?!"

"Calm down, Yuna! Listen, we have no idea how any of them got here, but apparently our agent knows Jihoon, or at least that's what he says. Don't worry, we'll make sure to keep a close eye on them."

Yuna's eyes turned watery. "One of them killed Dad... How can I let them just sit around when they did something so..."

Stopping abruptly to control her tears, Yuna looked away and covered her face, apologizing to them profusely. Asahi then bursted out in cheers, clapping his hands together.

"Dude... what are you doing?" Haruto demanded, staring at him in disbelief.

"I thought she's happy, crying tears of joy, which is why I'm celebrating...?" Asahi looked as clueless as ever, while Mashiho face-palmed.